Constitutional Emergency

Janice Novak-Voeltzke's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, Harry.....what a miracle that would be....but we serve a God of the impossible.…"

Janice Novak-Voeltzke replied Nov 2, 2015 to Soviet Spy's Dire Warnings 30 Years Ago Come True in Obama's America

35 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by H. Gregory Badger

"THIS IS SO VERY TRUE!!!  THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT WILL TAKE.  I AM CONVINCED THE NEW '…"

Janice Novak-Voeltzke replied Nov 2, 2015 to Soviet Spy's Dire Warnings 30 Years Ago Come True in Obama's America

35 Nov 7, 2015

"Yup!  I am sending this one to my list, too.  Dr. Sellin is a great information auth…"

35 Nov 7, 2015

"AS USUAL, FROM THIS GREAT KNOWLEDGABLE AUTHOR....IMPORTANT SUCCINCT INFORMATION. THA…"

Janice Novak-Voeltzke replied Oct 21, 2015 to How Obama and Hillary made the Arab world safe for radical Islam.......despicable criminals

15 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by MICHAEL P HENNESY

"LOVE IT! IT'S GOING TO MY MUSICIAN TWIN GRANDSONS.....ENCOURAGING THEM TO WRITE MUSI…"

Janice Novak-Voeltzke replied Oct 17, 2015 to Red, White, and Blue, courtesy Toby Keith

27 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by Thomas Doran

"No one gives a darn about the Indoctrination Centers called Public Marxist Schools a…"

Janice Novak-Voeltzke replied Sep 24, 2015 to Iran already has atomic weapon, making nuke deal 'moot,' says US military expert

62 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by Mike Travis

"In the last chapter of JOB in the Bible, unicorns are not spoken of very well at all…"

Janice Novak-Voeltzke replied Sep 24, 2015 to Iran already has atomic weapon, making nuke deal 'moot,' says US military expert

62 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by Mike Travis

"To Jan Buggs...from another "Baby Jan!" (my folks called me that....5th of 6 childre…"

Janice Novak-Voeltzke replied Jun 28, 2015 to The present American political system is a "totalitarian democracy", one in...

53 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Going...Going...Gone

"HOW DO WE DO IT?   WE CANNOT....UNLESS....WE "DO" II CHRONICLES 7:14 EVERY HOUR OF E…"

Janice Novak-Voeltzke replied Jun 26, 2015 to The present American political system is a "totalitarian democracy", one in...

53 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Going...Going...Gone

"....And didn't we ALL know that he / she both not only knew it....but planned it tha…"

Janice Novak-Voeltzke replied Jun 26, 2015 to DID I RECENTLY WRITE THAT OBAMA AND HILLARY SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND TRIED FOR "CRIMES AGAINST AMERICA" AS MORSI WAS IN EGYPT?

80 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Janice Novak-Voeltzke

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service