Constitutional Emergency

Eddie K's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Holy cow, it's F Troop!  The Afgani's are horrible, and that just might be a complim…"

Eddie K replied Sep 1, 2013 to This is what winning looks like full Documentary

9 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

"The Colonel expressed my sentiments.  The government knows what it is doing.  The go…"

Eddie K replied Aug 15, 2013 to Former Marine Colonel To Town Council: 'You're Building A Domestic Army; Are You Blind?'

25 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

"My condolensces to the Hartzell family in their time of mourning.    Father God send…"

Eddie K replied Jul 29, 2013 to PFA member Bill Hartzell's wife's grandmother's murder

20 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Joe G Sanchez

"Jesus love the little children.  I pray that the Lord will guide the surgeons hands…"

Eddie K replied Jul 29, 2013 to Update on baby

19 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Feliciano Yapit

"As a Christian I realize that the Holy Bible has mapped out (prophecies) all things…"

Eddie K replied Jul 25, 2013 to Does anyone know the true condition of our country's liberty and the true nature of our enemies = the beast destroying this country?

34 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by margie reynolds

"Dr. Carson is not a staunch 2nd Ammendment supporter.  It is his opinion that people…"

Eddie K replied Jun 20, 2013 to Dr. Ben Carson Drops Medicine, Enters Political Arena

32 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Jeanine Kincheloe

"This sounds like a set up to me.  This man Adam Kokesh is going to get a lot of peop…"

Eddie K replied May 6, 2013 to Radio Host Plans to Lead Armed March on Washington

35 May 7, 2013
Reply by Mark L Harvey

"through peace, he shall destroy many."

Eddie K replied Apr 17, 2013 to DoD Instruction 3025.21 Defense Support of Civilian Law Enforcement Agencies

24 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Gunny Sergeant

"....and any accessories.  They even want the cleaning kits and holsters, and they ar…"

Eddie K replied Apr 9, 2013 to NY Gun Confiscation Underway – Citizens Told to Turn in Pistol Owner ID & Firearms

38 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Judy A Townsend

"I am not overly surprised that the AB is working for the Mexican Mafia.  Gangs don't…"

Eddie K replied Apr 6, 2013 to FBI Documents Connect Aryan Brotherhood with Mexican Cartels

16 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Eddie K

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service