Constitutional Emergency

William J. Hanvik's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"I doubt that this nation can survive a second B. Hussein presidential term. However,…"

William J. Hanvik replied Mar 21, 2013 to Sitting on a Fence

54 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Jerry

"OOOOOOOOOOOOO...........!!!!!!!!! Now I'm afraid!!! Please.....Let's send Dennis Rod…"

William J. Hanvik replied Mar 7, 2013 to North Korea vows nuclear attack on US, saying Washington will be 'engulfed in a sea of fire'

35 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by james Hunter

"I watched Hillary and listened to her story. Like all of you have correctly observed…"

William J. Hanvik replied Jan 23, 2013 to The Clinton Hearing is nothing more than a dog and pony show! I'm through listening to anyone or anything in DC!

44 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Mary Anne Alliegro

"Definitely both..................Talking to our detractors on the street might sway…"

William J. Hanvik replied Jan 15, 2013 to 2nd Amendment Question - What say you?

100 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"This pretender who is infesting the White House has no regard for the Constitution.…"

William J. Hanvik replied Jan 10, 2013 to “I guarantee you, we’ll get [gun control] done by the end of January.”.... JOE BIDEN.... WILL THE NRA CAVE IN AT THEIR MEETING??????

36 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by James C. Harrison

"I'm in Polk County, Florida..............First aid; much firearms training..........…"

William J. Hanvik replied Jan 8, 2013 to County Pages in all State Groups

133 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Kenneth Moore

"The knuckleheads on the left universally characterize themselves as peace-loving, to…"

William J. Hanvik replied Jan 7, 2013 to Marine Who Penned Scathing Letter To Sen. Feinstein Says Anti-Gun Leftists Are Now Calling For His Death (Video)

26 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by james Hunter

"Tish, et.al..... Think about what the enemy needs to do in order to  take over in A…"

William J. Hanvik replied Dec 31, 2012 to Obama Seizing Sole Authority for US Defense

20 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"I'm  in Polk County in Florida.......Retired from law enforcement. I'm no longer Red…"

William J. Hanvik replied Dec 30, 2012 to Are You Trained in Emergency First Aide?

39 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by gary kaalberg

"Many people have no idea that judges bear  NO civil liability for actions they take…"

William J. Hanvik replied Dec 26, 2012 to Another reason having nothing to do with guns.

17 Dec 27, 2012

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service