Constitutional Emergency

William J. Hanvik's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with this man completely. Note that you've heard and seen nothing from the l…"

William J. Hanvik replied Dec 20, 2012 to First USA Politician to Call for the Discharge of All Muslims from the Military

31 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"Absolutely astonishing!!!! People don't realize that they are playing right into the…"

William J. Hanvik replied Dec 17, 2012 to The CAIR Goons are going all out promoting the “My Jihad” misinformation campaign and coercing dhimmis) to support an idea whose actual meaning is to kill all the unbelievers (non-Muslims)

15 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by crashaxe

"Why not? It's a great place for like-minded people to exchange thoughts and ideas. O…"

William J. Hanvik replied Dec 13, 2012 to After the election, PFA members decided to make PFA a closed site to public viewing

79 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Helen Louise Marcinak

"First of all, I am a newer member. However, I have found PFA to be an honest locatio…"

William J. Hanvik replied Nov 7, 2012 to PFA Meeting For All Members to Face the Facts & Decide What To Do With PFA Now

188 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Shavager

"Good Morning..........   For what it's worth............I called the Attorney Genera…"

William J. Hanvik replied Nov 5, 2012 to NC Democrat Says He’s Voted Four Times For Obama Already – Will Vote 5th Time on Election Day

65 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Carolyn Underwood

"Now that this felon has admitted to his crimes and made them public, why isn't he we…"

William J. Hanvik replied Nov 4, 2012 to NC Democrat Says He’s Voted Four Times For Obama Already – Will Vote 5th Time on Election Day

65 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Carolyn Underwood

"Twana.........I'm hopeful that you will take on this responsibility. I support you a…"

William J. Hanvik replied Oct 15, 2012 to Important Information & Question for all PFA Members

75 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Sue Shehan

"I would like to say that the rape surprises me, but it doesn't. The people whom we c…"

William J. Hanvik replied Sep 13, 2012 to BREAKING: TWO US TROOPS KILLED IN LIBYA, In Addition to 4 Known Dead?

26 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by brenda herbert

"No big surprise here........Most of us have held this belief for a long time. I ag…"

William J. Hanvik replied Sep 12, 2012 to Democrats finally admit, in court, Obama not eligible

71 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Robert M Frank

"Just one more example of B. Hussein's continuing failures in office..........The lie…"

William J. Hanvik replied Aug 22, 2012 to DEMPSEY "BONDS OF TRUST" STANDARD VIOLATED BY HIGHLY PARTISAN OBAMA CAMPAIGN AD USING BIN LADEN RAID TO ATTACK POLITICAL OPPONENT

6 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Marvin Green

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service