Constitutional Emergency

JACK L. CANNON, USMC RET's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

" I can be as cold as hell,,,,,,,,,I KNOW HOW TO " WIN HEARTS AND MINDS " !!!!,,,,,,,…"

JACK L. CANNON, USMC RET replied Dec 29, 2010 to Why Is America Curbing Free Speech, and Giving Extremists What They Want?

16 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Paul Powell

"What a sick bunch of perverts ,in many cases ,would rather sleep with a goat than hi…"

JACK L. CANNON, USMC RET replied Dec 28, 2010 to Islam: A Religion Custom Made For Men

39 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Dennis Oliver Woods

" Repeal of DADT is the sickest, stupidest idea imaginable, And, designed for exactly…"

JACK L. CANNON, USMC RET replied Dec 26, 2010 to THE GAYING OF AMERICA..... (ARMY LC ASKS TO BE RELIEVED OF COMMMAND)

70 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Twana Blevins

"There was a little different twist to that years ago in Denver,, Where the male (not…"

JACK L. CANNON, USMC RET replied Nov 20, 2010 to THE REAL BREADWINNER IN AMERICA - I'm Afraid It's Happening Right Now

20 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Katy

"Twana, Thats another good question,, Why was it fired ?,,,,,We seem to believe it wa…"

JACK L. CANNON, USMC RET replied Nov 16, 2010 to Missile,.

2 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by JACK L. CANNON, USMC RET

"What we damn-well need is TO GET THE ENEMY OUT OF THE WHITE-HOUSE ,,,etc,,,,,,,,,,,,…"

JACK L. CANNON, USMC RET replied Nov 13, 2010 to Vietnam vets betrayed again - Pentagon bureaucrat wants to abridge 50th-anniversary ceremonies

31 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Sandra Lee Smith

"Our military SHOULD be in direct oposition to all these muslim/leftists and their ag…"

JACK L. CANNON, USMC RET replied Nov 12, 2010 to New Dept. of Homeland Security Advisor is an Islamist

36 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Louis McCarten

"Twana, How could I get a copy of the thing by "LES" below in your post,,,"Congress r…"

JACK L. CANNON, USMC RET replied Nov 9, 2010 to Congress Report Concedes That Obama Not Properly Vetted

44 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Twana Blevins

"Twana, We will be celebrating our 235th birthday tuesday 10 Nov 2010,,,It takes one…"

JACK L. CANNON, USMC RET replied Nov 7, 2010 to It’s Official: The Muslim Brotherhood Declares War on America

35 Nov 13, 2010

"The media isn't going to air this, they've been bought , or condone this activity,,n…"

JACK L. CANNON, USMC RET replied Nov 7, 2010 to It’s Official: The Muslim Brotherhood Declares War on America

35 Nov 13, 2010

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service