Constitutional Emergency

JACK L. CANNON, USMC RET's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I've advocated bringing our men home, even before it was popular,,,, The sooner the…"

JACK L. CANNON, USMC RET replied Oct 26, 2010 to Bring our Troops home - Karzai says his office gets "bags of money" from Iran

29 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Sandra Lee Smith

"I took the oath , many moons ago, and still stick to it, Come hell or high water, Wh…"

JACK L. CANNON, USMC RET replied Oct 26, 2010 to ARE YOU A DEFENDER OF LIBERTY?

36 Oct 29, 2010

"Give him The firing-squad,, Thats what he bought that day,,,The evidence is beyond d…"

JACK L. CANNON, USMC RET replied Oct 15, 2010 to More about the Ft. Hood Terrorist attack: "Soldier says ordered to delete Fort Hood videos"

34 Oct 19, 2010

"TO BRING THIS SHIP ABOUT,,,,,DO WHAT HAS TO BE DONE<,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,…"

JACK L. CANNON, USMC RET replied Oct 14, 2010 to American military officers against Obama

20 Oct 18, 2010

"I've advocated for quite some time to get all these monkey-faced bastards out of the…"

JACK L. CANNON, USMC RET replied Mar 7, 2010 to al Qaeda Calls on US Muslims Serving In The Armed Forces to Attack Like Fort Hood Style

18 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Alfie Hardin

"I CAN TELL YOU WHO SHOULD BE INDOCTRINATED ,,,,, UP AGAINST THE WALL IN FRONT OF A F…"

JACK L. CANNON, USMC RET replied Sep 4, 2009 to Obama - "Another Brick In The Wall"

12 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Steve Getman

"Warfighter, I'm standing by,,,, Hoping for the best ,,,But, Expecting the worst ,and…"

JACK L. CANNON, USMC RET replied Aug 3, 2009 to Listen to what this lady has to say about Obama!!

26 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by James Davis (Jim)

"Tony: I hate to see it, But, You do know how we will HAVE to do it,................S…"

JACK L. CANNON, USMC RET replied Jun 26, 2009 to Listen to what this lady has to say about Obama!!

26 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by James Davis (Jim)

"Roger that, James, I know that Winston Churchill said that,,, It applies today as th…"

JACK L. CANNON, USMC RET replied May 24, 2009 to URGENT: Dhimmitude (SERVITUDE) Rising:

41 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Helen Hermes

"BEAU, I realize whats going on, If it wasn't this monkey in DC , It would be some ot…"

JACK L. CANNON, USMC RET replied May 24, 2009 to URGENT: Dhimmitude (SERVITUDE) Rising:

41 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Helen Hermes

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service