michael d barber's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Myself I am arming up because he will never be impeached because most of the so call…"

michael d barber replied Jan 16, 2013 to The truth about smoke blowers who say they will start precedings to impeach obama

57 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by dan burke

"Yes I did Twana although there are none in my county but hopefully some will wtfu an…"

michael d barber replied Jan 16, 2013 to And the enemy of this Constitutional Republic is now signing executive orders killing our 2A ! My question is..............what are the American People going to do about it?????????????????

82 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by David Swanson

"The only way he or any of the criminal elements in Washington will ever be removed f…"

michael d barber replied Jan 16, 2013 to And the enemy of this Constitutional Republic is now signing executive orders killing our 2A ! My question is..............what are the American People going to do about it?????????????????

82 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by David Swanson

"This nazism at the least and illegal to boot. It's also against the constitution of…"

michael d barber replied Jan 15, 2013 to New York Senate Passes Gun Confiscation Bill: New Yorkers, You Now Have No Rights

42 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Eric Rice

"Knew it was just a matter of time and I'm sure it won't be the last we hear it happe…"

michael d barber replied Jan 14, 2013 to House IDed on Journal News Gun Map Is Burglarized – Vandals Go Straight For Gun Safe

23 Jan 14, 2013

"Right on judge more need to stand up to the illegal seizure of our rights to keep an…"

michael d barber replied Jan 11, 2013 to The right to shoot tyrants, not deer / The 2nd Amendment

20 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Eric Rice

"This was proven by the 1902 gun law called the Dick law and again in 1917 or 1918 th…"

michael d barber replied Jan 6, 2013 to White House Prepares to Defeat NRA with Speedy Legislation

33 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"I agree Robert never will I give them up while there is a breath left in my body."

michael d barber replied Jan 6, 2013 to "Firearms stand next in importance to the constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence …

19 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by william e grant

"I find that the words of our great founding fathers of this great republic stand the…"

michael d barber replied Jan 6, 2013 to "Firearms stand next in importance to the constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence …

19 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by william e grant

"Amen to the death."

19 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by william e grant

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service