Constitutional Emergency

Gunner's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Everyone from the Pres. down, that has any involvement in state dept issues is a cri…"

Gunner replied Feb 16, 2013 to Adm. James Lyons (Ret.) on Growing Benghazi Scandal

15 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Clare Bailey

"I have been working with, meeting with and thoroughly enjoying Mercys group of peopl…"

Gunner replied Feb 13, 2013 to Next Stage is finding good leaders and recruiting

70 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"OMG... I really am speechless. I honestly don't have words here. I respected Chris s…"

Gunner replied Feb 2, 2013 to Kyle DEAD!!! Kyle has been out spoken and on many missions..... They are sending message to the opps community to stop the adds and shut up or die

52 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by kim perkins

"As a Combat vet, IM SO F***ING PISSED RIGHT NOW, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY WRONG AND GROTES…"

Gunner replied Feb 2, 2013 to Decorated Combat Veteran Arrested In New York: Charged With 5 Felonies For Possession of AR Magazines

31 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Marvin Green

"In 10 years in the Army, Infantry, only one time did we ever conduct operations in a…"

Gunner replied Jan 29, 2013 to Army drill scares residents on Houston's south side

42 Jan 31, 2013

"I have had a rating increase claim in since July 2011, as of yet, there has been no…"

Gunner replied Jan 27, 2013 to The BROKEN VA System!

48 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"Absolutely criminal... It is so very true that a complete house cleaning needs to be…"

Gunner replied Jan 9, 2013 to OBAMA RE-ELECTED WITHOUT OBJECTION?

26 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"If we don't take up arms now and prepare for our own protection, there won't be anyo…"

Gunner replied Jan 9, 2013 to Member of Biden's Gun Control Task Force Has A Son Convicted of Planning School Mass Murder !!!!

11 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by American ME!

"Twana, you are correct, there is no part in the 2nd that requires you to register...…"

Gunner replied Jan 6, 2013 to It's Begins! "NJ Mayor: $1,000 to turn in your gun owning neighbors"

96 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Sheryl Denny

"He did say "Illegal guns", not meant for the "Legally Registered" gun owner. As it h…"

Gunner replied Jan 6, 2013 to It's Begins! "NJ Mayor: $1,000 to turn in your gun owning neighbors"

96 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Sheryl Denny

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service