valerie eggers's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"No longer available. Hmmmmmm"

valerie eggers replied Oct 14, 2016 to THIS MAY BE A QUESTIONABLE POST...HOWEVER, THERE IS SOME CORRELATION IN OTHER INFORMATION

42 Oct 18, 2016

"Yes, I agree. It's a result to no opposition to the subtle, constant and insidious c…"

valerie eggers replied Feb 23, 2016 to ONE WORLD ORDER vs. NATURAL BORN CITIZENS by JB Williams

54 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by steve

"This is EXCELLENT. Why isn't it taught in public schools.  Oh, I forgot they have be…"

valerie eggers replied Feb 23, 2016 to ONE WORLD ORDER vs. NATURAL BORN CITIZENS by JB Williams

54 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by steve

"Why can't I share this on FB???"

valerie eggers replied Oct 30, 2015 to Creating a Constitutional Sanctuary Count(r)y

26 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by Harry Riley

"Sounds good."

valerie eggers replied Jan 24, 2014 to VOLUNTEER Needed ASAP: who can write "SPIN READY TEXT"

66 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Lynn

"Is there anyway you can provide a sample and accept an example of work?"

valerie eggers replied Jan 23, 2014 to VOLUNTEER Needed ASAP: who can write "SPIN READY TEXT"

66 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Lynn

"Is there anyway to put this on FB??"

valerie eggers replied Nov 20, 2013 to Bye-Bye Army! Hagel Toys With Getting Rid Of Branches!

25 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Mutantone

"Thanks Twana, but I could do without the sarcasm."

valerie eggers replied Apr 15, 2013 to Can be hard to wrap your mind around some 50 million abortions since Roe V. Wade in 1973. Maybe this map will help. It would be as if the total populations of all these states in red were gone.

16 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by David Swanson

"Why can't I share this on FB??? The link is there but does not respond??????  This s…"

valerie eggers replied Apr 15, 2013 to Can be hard to wrap your mind around some 50 million abortions since Roe V. Wade in 1973. Maybe this map will help. It would be as if the total populations of all these states in red were gone.

16 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by David Swanson

"I applaud Inhofe too!!!!! We need an applause icon!!"

valerie eggers replied Mar 26, 2013 to IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW: GOOD NEWS ON UN ARMS TREATY Inhofe Amendment to Stop US from Joining UN Arms Treaty Passes

38 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Bruce K. Brown

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service