Constitutional Emergency

van nolan price's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"He maybe an ORK ORK seal."

van nolan price replied Dec 23, 2015 to PAYBACK: After Turning on Conservatives, Paul Ryan Just Got MASSIVE Bad News From Home

39 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by Penny A Kanefield

"Must I repeat, "the war is here"."

van nolan price replied Dec 7, 2015 to WND Backlash: 'Anti-Muslim' speakers dare Lynch to prosecute. Attorney general's threat against First Amendment draws GOP challengers

53 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Mike Travis

"Screw the middle east the war is here."

van nolan price replied Dec 6, 2015 to WND Backlash: 'Anti-Muslim' speakers dare Lynch to prosecute. Attorney general's threat against First Amendment draws GOP challengers

53 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Mike Travis

"NDAA = be careful what you ask for, it maybe the last thing anybody hears of you.  "

van nolan price replied Dec 6, 2015 to WND Backlash: 'Anti-Muslim' speakers dare Lynch to prosecute. Attorney general's threat against First Amendment draws GOP challengers

53 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Mike Travis

"No matter who did 9/11 the results are still the same, TSA, DHS, SAA, NDAA,  and oth…"

van nolan price replied Jul 15, 2015 to Jade Helm 15 and the Conspiracy Theories

100 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Stan Stanfield

"Let us pray you are right about Jade Helm, but something is going to happen with thi…"

van nolan price replied Jul 15, 2015 to Jade Helm 15 and the Conspiracy Theories

100 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Stan Stanfield

"You do know if you buy it you own it. May you always remember your words."

van nolan price replied Jan 9, 2015 to Over 1,000 Gun Owners Violate Washington’s I-594 - In Front Of Police!........Is This The Catalyst We've Been Waiting For?

193 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by van nolan price

"The majority of the voters vote for a free ride."

van nolan price replied Jan 9, 2015 to Over 1,000 Gun Owners Violate Washington’s I-594 - In Front Of Police!........Is This The Catalyst We've Been Waiting For?

193 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by van nolan price

"Everybody knows he does not have a birth certificate, school records or an American…"

193 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by van nolan price

"Tom, just look up the definition of a commie and be honest with yourself. You have a…"

193 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by van nolan price

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2018   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service