Constitutional Emergency

SUSAN MARIANO's Discussions (845)

Discussions Replied To (835) Replies Latest Activity

"WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP TO OBAMA, OBAMA HAS SO MANY RADICALS IN OFFICE, UN-AMERICA…"

SUSAN MARIANO replied Nov 6, 2009 to Impending appointment of Harold Koh to State Department is Yet Another Grave Threat to National Security

2 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Louis McCarten

"JUST LOOK WHO SURROUND HIS SELF WITH. OBAMA OWN WORDS."

SUSAN MARIANO replied Nov 6, 2009 to Is Obama connected with the Ft Hood shootings?

5 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Terri Guthrie

"THE MORE TIME YOU GIVE OBAMA THE DEEPER WE GET INTO A HOLE, OBAMA HAS THE SIGN OF NO…"

SUSAN MARIANO replied Nov 1, 2009 to

just now

"Is this true!"

SUSAN MARIANO replied Oct 21, 2009 to U.S. SPONSORS PLAN TO RESTRICT FREE SPEECH

2 Oct 21, 2009

"Signed and sealed. susanm"

SUSAN MARIANO replied Oct 21, 2009 to INTERNET COALITION

2 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by PAT MCCORMICK "GO OEAF"

"COLONEL RILEY, IF ALL AMERICANS JUST SIT ON THEIR @SS,'' WE THE PEOPLE'' ARE IN FOR…"

SUSAN MARIANO replied Oct 18, 2009 to

just now

"WHAT GAMES THEY PLAY, OBAMA'S CORRUPT CZARS WILL BE ON A PLANE TO KENYA.. WITH THAT…"

SUSAN MARIANO replied Oct 18, 2009 to Anita Dunn married to Robert Bauer

1 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"I'M WITH YOU, LETS GET STARTED. JOHN, YOU CAN BE ''THE PRESIDENT.'' ANOTHER AMERICA…"

SUSAN MARIANO replied Oct 17, 2009 to DIVORCE AGREEMENT

2 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by ANDREA PITTS

"I NEED ANSWER, OBAM PUT THE AMERICAN FLAG ON THE BACK LAWN AT THE WHITE HOUSE, NEXT…"

SUSAN MARIANO replied Sep 28, 2009 to BARACK OBAMA IS COMMITTING TREASON AGAINST AMERICA

65 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Louis McCarten

"HAVE I DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN, WHY IN THE HELL GOING ON WITH OUR COUNTRY. KNOW ONE…"

SUSAN MARIANO replied Sep 20, 2009 to

just now

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service