Constitutional Emergency

James Ingersoll's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Glad you liked it.  Entertaining, yet gets the message across plain and simple. The…"

James Ingersoll replied May 11, 2014 to Overpasses For America Video for Operation American Spring

34 May 12, 2014
Reply by Dave Connell

"I hope this corny but accurate cartoon explanation of "What is the Federal Reserve"…"

James Ingersoll replied May 10, 2014 to Overpasses For America Video for Operation American Spring

34 May 12, 2014
Reply by Dave Connell

"Need a 30 minute lesson on why we're broke and going under in this world economy?  …"

James Ingersoll replied May 10, 2014 to Overpasses For America Video for Operation American Spring

34 May 12, 2014
Reply by Dave Connell

"Nah . .but thank you Jean Rena. . . .I don't have time to piece meal threads that ar…"

James Ingersoll replied May 8, 2014 to Judge Pirro Call's For Obama Impeachment

83 May 21, 2014
Reply by Stuart Tockman

"Ms Teresa Smith . . .After reading your above posting to this discussion concerning…"

James Ingersoll replied May 8, 2014 to Judge Pirro Call's For Obama Impeachment

83 May 21, 2014
Reply by Stuart Tockman

"THANK YOU JUDGE PIRRO for your boldness and speaking the truth about the Benghazi Co…"

James Ingersoll replied May 5, 2014 to Judge Pirro Call's For Obama Impeachment

83 May 21, 2014
Reply by Stuart Tockman

"Anne . . .Interesting concept you have.  "We really can't appoint ourselves to judge…"

James Ingersoll replied Apr 29, 2014 to OAS Press Release

177 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Anne Robertson

"Yes.  But the numerous bombings throughout the world could have been caused by one o…"

James Ingersoll replied Apr 29, 2014 to OAS Press Release

177 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Anne Robertson

"I agree with your proposal.   "It is possible, isn't it, that a Muslim could want to…"

James Ingersoll replied Apr 28, 2014 to OAS Press Release

177 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Anne Robertson

"A position paper if you please:  The following is a (paraphrased) excerpt  of the OA…"

James Ingersoll replied Apr 28, 2014 to OAS Press Release

177 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Anne Robertson

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service