Constitutional Emergency

Don Veeser's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"We, that were firing on more than two functioning brain cells back in '06, '07... kn…"

Don Veeser replied Oct 12, 2014 to Top US Generals say Obama killing America

83 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by H. Gregory Badger

"Dr. Williams, when I was in college in the late 1970s we had an English professor (a…"

Don Veeser replied Aug 19, 2014 to AMERICA'S CHICKENS COMING HOME TO ROOST.......FERGUSON, MISSOURI

53 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Adirondack Cossack

"Michael, many of my family members have been and some still are in the military and…"

Don Veeser replied Aug 18, 2014 to AMERICA'S CHICKENS COMING HOME TO ROOST.......FERGUSON, MISSOURI

53 Aug 21, 2014

""SPOT ON" Gary! Monsanto and ADA come to mind among many more...."

Don Veeser replied Aug 18, 2014 to AMERICA'S CHICKENS COMING HOME TO ROOST.......FERGUSON, MISSOURI

53 Aug 21, 2014

"We ARE definately in the same paragraph of the Same Page Michael! God Bless You!"

53 Aug 21, 2014

"Hi Gary, if God doesn't step in soon, we ARE doomed. You are absolutely right, Praye…"

53 Aug 21, 2014

"The Liberals/Progressives have made this socio/economic mess and have done so delibe…"

53 Aug 21, 2014

"Dear Carol, ---...and this as well as we Folks have fought literally "Forever"......…"

Don Veeser replied May 11, 2014 to I Am America

46 May 15, 2014
Reply by Lowell J Mix

"Dear Patricia, We're not claiming anything, we're just establishing that we're all i…"

Don Veeser replied May 9, 2014 to I Am America

46 May 15, 2014
Reply by Lowell J Mix

"Yes, the Kenyan, Muslim-sympathizing Bastard, Spawn of Satan IS "NAKED" and exposed.…"

Don Veeser replied May 8, 2014 to Patriot Action Network Sounds Off In Support Of OAS

89 May 22, 2014
Reply by Arthur Savage Freeman

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service