Constitutional Emergency

Don Nelson's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"  Disappointing and tragic - I thought Christie had his head on straight. Politician…"

Don Nelson replied Jan 22, 2011 to Gov. Christie Nominations include a Muslim for Judgeship

40 Jan 27, 2011

"Federal judges are appointed for life to avoid the possibility of corruption. In thi…"

Don Nelson replied Jan 22, 2011 to Sharia Law Gains Foothold in US: Federal Judge Upholds Government Funding of Islam

62 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Billy Bowlegs

"  In a recent instance, the citizens chose to gather and keep these nutz away from d…"

Don Nelson replied Jan 9, 2011 to Westboro is going to picket young girl's funeral

4 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Don Nelson

"The tragedy in Tucson is tragic on many levels. My deepest condolences to the famili…"

Don Nelson replied Jan 9, 2011 to Screen-Shot/Loughners Facebook~Worked For C. P. S.-Interested In MEN & “Wanted 2 Be A WOMAN”

40 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Sandra Lee Smith

"I said earlier, in my view, it had nothing to do with PC per se. It had to do with h…"

Don Nelson replied Jan 5, 2011 to Captain Yanked Off Command - Written by CJ at Soldiers Perspective

24 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Ed Watts

"Agreed.   Even Shakespeare had trouble with attorneys, in one play he wrote, "first,…"

Don Nelson replied Jan 5, 2011 to Captain Yanked Off Command - Written by CJ at Soldiers Perspective

24 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Ed Watts

"  He may very well have been alleviating  boredom and I am sure his efforts were app…"

Don Nelson replied Jan 4, 2011 to Captain Yanked Off Command - Written by CJ at Soldiers Perspective

24 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Ed Watts

"  Normally, I prefer to allow people to experience the consequences of their actions…"

Don Nelson replied Jan 4, 2011 to LAKIN - Prison Diaries

39 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Cindy

"What the heck is going on? Now there is a report that 3000 blackbirds fell from the…"

Don Nelson replied Jan 3, 2011 to Dead fish cover 20-miles of Arkansas River

53 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Billy Bowlegs

"  Earlier there was a posting sounding skeptical about the Bill and Melinda Gates Fo…"

Don Nelson replied Jan 2, 2011 to La Raza Groups call for National Civil Disobedience beginning Monday!

109 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Col. Randall Smith, Ph.D.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service