Constitutional Emergency

Stephanie Robinson's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Among the things Trump wants changed is Common Core.  We need to go one step further…"

Stephanie Robinson replied Dec 28, 2016 to WHY ELECTORAL COLLEGE? To Stop Thugs, Petty-Tyrants Like Barack Herod Obama

47 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"Dr. Sellin, An excellent and perfect article.  May I forward it to my mail lists, qu…"

Stephanie Robinson replied Jun 1, 2016 to HAS INSANITY FINALLY BECOME THE NEW NORMAL?

36 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Harry Riley

"He is treasonous - but so are too many of our elected officials in Congress and in o…"

Stephanie Robinson replied Jul 18, 2014 to ANOTHER NAIL IN THE OBAMA COFFIN, AMONG MANY..........SO WHAT? Every branch of government is complicit.........

46 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by John Harold Briggs,Sr.

"I'm in!  Good idea - we can scare them if we ALL join in this plan."

Stephanie Robinson replied Jun 28, 2014 to A SUGGESTION FROM JOHN H AND DAVE R...........LET'S HAVE YOUR COMMENTS....IT'S A GO, SEE BELOW FOR A SUGGESTED LETTER..........

450 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Charles Jones

"Where are our Citizen Patriots?  We need to be there!"

Stephanie Robinson replied May 28, 2014 to Operation American Spring Utube

37 May 30, 2014
Reply by Patricia Eden

"I'm going to get signs and flags together and let everyone in the area to come by. …"

Stephanie Robinson replied May 9, 2014 to Overpasses For America Video for Operation American Spring

34 May 12, 2014
Reply by Dave Connell

"We are on God's side - and He knows that!  We must pray for these good men and wome…"

Stephanie Robinson replied May 1, 2014 to It is time to choose our side - OAS has made a choice

35 May 2, 2014
Reply by Pastor Marc Bialeck

"The nay-sayers and cowards and liars are trying their best to defunct the American S…"

Stephanie Robinson replied May 1, 2014 to It is time to choose our side - OAS has made a choice

35 May 2, 2014
Reply by Pastor Marc Bialeck

"We all pray that God protects you - each and everyone of you.  Hard to say what the…"

Stephanie Robinson replied Apr 30, 2014 to Who is Inviting Violence in D.C.? Not OAS!

99 May 22, 2014
Reply by Carri Rice

"I also voted on all four issues - Conservatives - NOT Rinos, NOT Obama and his lefti…"

Stephanie Robinson replied Mar 15, 2014 to Poll by Tea Party Command Center that includes OAS!

195 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by marlene mary vasecka

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service