Constitutional Emergency

Stephanie Robinson's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"I can't tell you enough, Harry, that what you're organizing here is just what we nee…"

Stephanie Robinson replied Jan 3, 2014 to PATRIOT BILLBOARD - "OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING – THE NEW SHEEP DOGS!"

24 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Kevin McClellan

"I've been praying daily for family, friends and country - would be proud to be a Pra…"

Stephanie Robinson replied Jan 1, 2014 to If you want to be on the Operation American Spring Prayer Team Please alert us to this here

94 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by michell heim

"Ooops - May 16th. If it changes I'll keep my time free so that I can be there. Have…"

Stephanie Robinson replied Jan 1, 2014 to OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING - Washington, D.C. in the cross-hairs - The Out-of-Control Government Leadership Must Be Stopped

617 May 5, 2014
Reply by Ralph C Wallace

"Harry and all Patriots, I've begun sending this whole article to all on my e-mail l…"

Stephanie Robinson replied Jan 1, 2014 to OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING - Washington, D.C. in the cross-hairs - The Out-of-Control Government Leadership Must Be Stopped

617 May 5, 2014
Reply by Ralph C Wallace

"American Churches need to do the same as has Norway!  All free nations must respond…"

Stephanie Robinson replied Dec 13, 2013 to FORGIVE US ISRAEL: FROM THE NORWEGIAN CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY

9 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Stephanie Robinson

"These Muslims/Islamists must be evicted from America - our Constitution and our reli…"

Stephanie Robinson replied Dec 13, 2013 to U.S. Charter School of Influential, Turkish Islamist Raided by FBI

10 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Dave Koch

"We must get our country back.  And when we do - we have to protect our Constitution…"

Stephanie Robinson replied Dec 13, 2013 to Mount Soledad Cross To Be Purged from Veterans Memorial?????

16 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Cheryl Ann Jensen

"She either doesn't see what's really happening or this is just a politically motivat…"

Stephanie Robinson replied Dec 10, 2013 to Senator Ayotte response on military purge

32 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Gunny Sergeant

"Not all of us lack courage.  But the ones that do should be removed from the news me…"

Stephanie Robinson replied Dec 5, 2013 to TO: ALL ‘CONSERVATIVE’ MEDIA By Neil Turner - Love Him Or Hate Him, He Pulls No Punches

6 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by william e grant

"I've been waiting and searching for a pastor, a church which loves God and our God-g…"

Stephanie Robinson replied Nov 22, 2013 to The New Black Robe Regiment

11 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Stephanie Robinson

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service