Constitutional Emergency

Lawrence "LARRY" R. Mortland's Discussions (160)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"Now I'm really confused about the entire process to write a letter in support of Ter…"

Lawrence "LARRY" R. Mortland replied Jul 11, 2016 to URGENT........URGENT.........IMMEDIATE ACTION/HELP REQURED FOR TERRY TRUSSELL.....URGENT.......................Terry Trussell Sentenced to 105 Months in Prison....There will be an Appeal.....

92 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by Harry Riley

"I will admit to not following PFA closely after the march on D.C. last Spring; howev…"

Lawrence "LARRY" R. Mortland replied Feb 13, 2015 to American Patriots Demand Action ***Update - Current Information 4-16-15***

395 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by H. Gregory Badger

"Semper Fi brother, I think folks are a little late,  which may be better than never,…"

Lawrence "LARRY" R. Mortland replied Dec 3, 2014 to A Letter To Vietnam Veterans.........a confession and seeking forgiveness...thank you Julie from a Veterans heart.

56 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Barbara Marrs

"Despite all of the ugly events and situations he has created, it will take a very co…"

Lawrence "LARRY" R. Mortland replied Feb 28, 2014 to Can Obama be Impeached

189 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Stephen Carter Johnston

"Rachel, you sound like the Patriots we seek to join us, thanks for the enthusiam."

Lawrence "LARRY" R. Mortland replied Feb 1, 2014 to Invitation Only ub Group

2 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Lawrence "LARRY" R. Mortland

"I have included Hannity & Beck in every post and have yet to see any rsponse fro…"

Lawrence "LARRY" R. Mortland replied Jan 25, 2014 to Operation American Spring - Need More Validation for OAS? Read JB Williams Account of the Abuse

172 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Peter Courtenay Stephens

"  I am a little behind time(s) on e-mail lingo, do not know current terms such as "B…"

Lawrence "LARRY" R. Mortland replied Jan 23, 2014 to EXCLUSIVE "Before It's News" Interview with Colonel Harry Riley

17 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by ARNOLD CARL TAPP

"Not bad, would like to buy several of the crackers shown, good knock-off's from C-ra…"

Lawrence "LARRY" R. Mortland replied Jan 23, 2014 to Survival food for phases 1 & 2

30 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Johnny Christensen

"All the verbiage about Soros being gone is just that, talk. The required actions is…"

Lawrence "LARRY" R. Mortland replied Jan 23, 2014 to We need to kick George Soros out of this country as part of OAS

109 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Steven G. Elliott

"Mr. Diermoci, please remember we make complete references to God with a Upper case "…"

Lawrence "LARRY" R. Mortland replied Jan 11, 2014 to AMERICAN SPRING - Colonel Organizing MASSIVE Patriot Action In Washington, D.C. May 16, 2014

207 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Nora Cotter

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service