Constitutional Emergency

Ronald King's Discussions (506)

Discussions Replied To (492) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen,  Non  Dare   Call  It  Treason..!! "

Ronald King replied Apr 13, 2015 to JUDGE JEANINE PIRRO OPENING STATEMENT - DESTROYS HILLARYS SHAM CARING..............

25 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Brian A. Rich

"Very true Sir..!!"

Ronald King replied Mar 6, 2015 to Memo to the GOP: Find a Pile Driver

16 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Ronald King

"Dr. Williams,  same  great content,   `We stand  together  Salute..! "

Ronald King replied Feb 16, 2015 to America is committing government-assisted suicide

62 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Patricia Eden

"Mr.  Riley, Sir,  I've  waited  for  this   exact  Title,  right  here  in disgustin…"

Ronald King replied Feb 16, 2015 to America is committing government-assisted suicide

62 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Patricia Eden

"Mark-- On  ~~Mike,  putting on  my  faith  wall..!!Salute"

Ronald King replied Dec 21, 2014 to Christ.........Our Gift To Love, Cherish and Share..........

21 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by tricia freemom

"Time's  will  tell,,  when  the  fools   will  be  destroyed  or  burned  in Hell..!…"

Ronald King replied Dec 20, 2014 to Christ.........Our Gift To Love, Cherish and Share..........

21 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by tricia freemom

"I'm  in  the  middle  between  YU  both..!!  My  cane  has  a  wolf  on--top..!!  Sa…"

Ronald King replied Dec 17, 2014 to Over 1,000 Gun Owners Violate Washington’s I-594 - In Front Of Police!........Is This The Catalyst We've Been Waiting For?

193 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by van nolan price

"Salute  from  another  Ron,  Yur  stuck  with  me,  Love  the  members  here,  God  …"

Ronald King replied Dec 15, 2014 to HEART SPEAKS HERE, NO WORD IS NEEDED...............

16 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Debrajoe Beatty

"WE  can  Share  those  words  my  Sen.  have  blocked  me,  except  Mr. Issa.. <…"

Ronald King replied Dec 15, 2014 to ...IS IT TO LATE TO CLAW OUR WAY BACK TO THE TOP?

39 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by Joseph Stephen Gotshall Sr.

"Forrest,  Bang  the Drum loudly,  the  above  is  from every-ones  heart and  soul,…"

Ronald King replied Dec 15, 2014 to Open letter to President Obama from Senior Chief Geoff Ross US Navy Retired.

26 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Craig Leslie Kaufman

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2018   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service