Constitutional Emergency

Dennis Puckett's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"So very sorry for your loss, God's gain & Mary's rest. Trust that you will meet…"

Dennis Puckett replied May 20, 2017 to Subject: Col. Harry G. Riley's Loss (U.S. Army, Ret.)

52 May 22, 2018
Reply by Marshall Richards

"How will we, the common man, without military, government & insider contacts. I…"

Dennis Puckett replied Feb 20, 2017 to UNCONFIRMED, LEFTIST USURPED VIOLENT OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING 2017 TO BEGIN MAY 1, 2017

30 Feb 22, 2017
Reply by Tish

"King O has been adding muslim after muslim to his kingdom's advisors. He has been pl…"

Dennis Puckett replied Oct 27, 2016 to Huma Abedin Whose Mother and Brother Advocate for Radical Islamists is a Danger to the National Security

24 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by Patricia Badish

"We are a Republic"

Dennis Puckett replied Oct 20, 2016 to Al Gore - "I Am Very Troubled By Stories Of [A Rigged Election]... Entire Country Ought To Take It Seriously"

45 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"The First Amendment pointed out the medias importance to report the FACTS but not to…"

Dennis Puckett replied Oct 18, 2016 to HAS AMERICA SURRENDERED TO THE RIGGED MEDIA? WILLING TO BOW TO THE EVIL SNAKE? OR FIGHT BACK?

32 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by Delta

"I looked on our northern neighbor paper's site but comments did not seem to be avail…"

Dennis Puckett replied Oct 1, 2016 to ...you should pack a tight go-bag, because there isn’t much room in those rail-cars, even if they give you sleeping berths

21 Oct 2, 2016

"Recommend a new conservative party that the RINOs place right after the election of…"

Dennis Puckett replied Aug 20, 2016 to The traitorous cadre of slimy Republicans

125 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by David J. Goetz

"I never thought that Obama with his 'Change You Can Count On' platform would be elec…"

Dennis Puckett replied Jul 26, 2016 to CAN YOU SURVIVE HILLARY? ARE YOU WILLING TO CHANCE IT? WHAT ABOUT FUTURE GENERATIONS?

21 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"The RINO Party is as corrupt as the rest of DC, local & State govts. "

Dennis Puckett replied Apr 22, 2016 to FREEDOM WATCH (LARRY KLAYMANN) SUES RNC, PRIEBUS, AND OTHERS TO STOP PRIMARY DELEGATE THIEVERY

11 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by carolyn Hamilton

"Amen! A nation of sissy males, not men. My  Dad was in WWII in Czechoslovakia, Franc…"

Dennis Puckett replied Apr 7, 2016 to WHEN WE THINK WE'VE GIVEN ENOUGH, NOTHING MORE TO GIVE.............WATCH.............

18 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by Christopher Cilley

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service