Constitutional Emergency

Dennis Puckett's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Migration jihad is the other jihad used to take over a nation or a continent as in t…"

Dennis Puckett replied Mar 25, 2016 to The Vicious Snake...........aka Radical Muslim Butchers.......

27 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by gary t chisholm

"I like the analogy of the unwanted 4-legged critters  to the unwanted political crit…"

Dennis Puckett replied Mar 7, 2016 to An Everyday American Writes A Letter To Explain The Trump Phenomenon To The Washington Elite(Send it to Washington)

47 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Brian A. Rich

"Sounded like a trump endorsement to me. Before the 2012 election I attended a meetin…"

Dennis Puckett replied Mar 7, 2016 to GOP ESTABLISHMENT LOVES LOSERS by JB Williams

72 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"Off subject except about lies.  Patriots know the Clintons lie all the time just lik…"

Dennis Puckett replied Feb 27, 2016 to FORMER OAS SUPPORTERS RATTLE BILL CLINTON...'SHUT UP AND LISTEN'

78 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by freedomfighter

"Michael is an anti-American buffoon & perhaps Kelly is one as well. I do not rec…"

Dennis Puckett replied Jan 27, 2016 to Fox & Google GOP ‘debate’ to be turned over to Muslim YouTube Activist (Judi McLeod has a few thoughts on Megyn Kelly)

42 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Jerry

"Both parents must be citizens when a child is born to be'natural born' aka Constitut…"

Dennis Puckett replied Jan 18, 2016 to TRUE FACTS ABOUT THE ENDLESS NATURAL BORN DEBATE..........By JB Williams

57 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"Was there a dual citizenship for Cruz where he was a citizen of both Canada & th…"

Dennis Puckett replied Dec 25, 2015 to TED CRUZ IS IN THE US SENATE ILLEGALLY?......Not to mention failure to meet "natural birth citizenship" for presidential status

56 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by Patricia Anderson

"The GOP is full of the same scum that is in the Democratic Party "The Democrat Party…"

Dennis Puckett replied Nov 30, 2015 to Donald Trump's mouth is a nuclear weapon.....by Wayne Allyn Root

196 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Stan Stanfield

"It actually was true, they are not NATURAL BORN. But neither is Obamass. In fact he…"

Dennis Puckett replied Nov 29, 2015 to MAY TRUTH RULE - I THINK CRUZ IS AN EXCELLENT PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, BUT THE CONSTITUTION MUST BE OBEYED.....APUZZO IS CORRECT.

139 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Garie. Paul D.

"We are no longer the land of the free but the land of the complacent what's in it fo…"

Dennis Puckett replied Oct 17, 2015 to Red, White, and Blue, courtesy Toby Keith

27 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by Thomas Doran

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service