Constitutional Emergency

Allen B. Menges,'s Discussions (344)

Discussions Replied To (340) Replies Latest Activity

"Colonel, I pass to you many thanks, and hold the rose that has passed in my prayers.…"

Allen B. Menges, replied May 20 to Subject: Col. Harry G. Riley's Loss (U.S. Army, Ret.)

47 May 29
Reply by Michael Lee Pemberton

"Stalking is not as simple as it is made to be.  There must be multiple accounts, whi…"

Allen B. Menges, replied Aug 12, 2016 to ANOTHER PATRIOT IN JEOPARDY FOR TRYING TO PRESENT CRIMINAL ALLEGATIONS TO A GRAND JURY

81 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"There is nothing wrong with the reply made by raynix.  It doesn't cost to check all…"

Allen B. Menges, replied Mar 31, 2016 to COURAGE WISCONSIN........DO THE RIGHT THING, REJECT THE ESTABLISHMENT(a personal observation)

131 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by Robert

"Yes, a leader, not a follower, as in, "Lo, I hear the music of the Pied Piper". Top"

Allen B. Menges, replied Feb 10, 2016 to

just now

"BOYCOTT,  Switch to another channel, and let the rating eat them up Top "

Allen B. Menges, replied Jan 27, 2016 to Fox & Google GOP ‘debate’ to be turned over to Muslim YouTube Activist (Judi McLeod has a few thoughts on Megyn Kelly)

42 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Jerry

"The policy for immigration has always be a sponsored immigrant,  Either by a mentor…"

Allen B. Menges, replied Dec 19, 2015 to Trey Gowdy Twists Natural Born Citizen Qualification to Support Marco Rubio.....By Tim Brown

117 Dec 23, 2015

"The VA is but one part of the scheme to get rid of the retirees and vets.  Breaking…"

Allen B. Menges, replied Dec 14, 2015 to VA CANCELS CHRISTMAS

86 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by WacoJohn

"There once was this story about a discussion the body was having.  The various parts…"

Allen B. Menges, replied Dec 11, 2015 to The Long Legged Mack Daddy in the Mosque on Pennsylvania Avenue is trying to disarm us. Good luck with that. By Geoff Ross

97 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Garie. Paul D.

"Remember, he didn't put us here  to pick us up when we fall.  It is our job to clean…"

Allen B. Menges, replied Dec 9, 2015 to MARY DID YOU KNOW....................

26 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"If you would all stop for a moment and ask this of those who paid for our rights to…"

Allen B. Menges, replied Jun 28, 2015 to Sundays will never be the same

64 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by H. Gregory Badger

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service