Constitutional Emergency

Michelle Lyles's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"@Jo Gonzalez, the oath for the military vs. the president isn't identical, but is c…"

Michelle Lyles replied Aug 19, 2014 to PROJECT VIGIL D-DAY 2014

22 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by Linda LaPorta

"I did good, until Taps started, then my eyes started watering. Too bad, more young…"

Michelle Lyles replied Aug 13, 2014 to PROJECT VIGIL D-DAY 2014

22 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by Linda LaPorta

"I joined my state militia a while back and we are doing 'training' weekends a coupl…"

Michelle Lyles replied Jan 15, 2014 to RULES OF ENGAGEMENT. OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING. MAY 16th 2014. DC

106 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Deborah Martin

" I have FB and twitter."

Michelle Lyles replied Dec 30, 2013 to If you post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or other social networks please let me know here.

147 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Steve Hartsell

" I have a recipe for wax, I just have to dig it up."

Michelle Lyles replied Oct 31, 2013 to Back Door Gun Control EPA Shuts Down Last Lead Smelter

19 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Timothy A Burkett

"I haven't been @ much, but it's not because I don't like this site. I get lots of i…"

Michelle Lyles replied Aug 23, 2013 to I'm paying attention to the activity here on PFA. I've noticed if I or Harry do not post, then nothing goes on here.

43 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Mary Anne Alliegro

"I love this, I truly hope this happens, catches on and spreads like wildfire. One o…"

Michelle Lyles replied Jul 5, 2013 to Physicians’ Declaration of Independence

4 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Carrie Cuoghi

"Could someone get me the name of the website, or whatever it is, where I can get th…"

Michelle Lyles replied Jul 4, 2013 to Life or Death Choices: 35 Excuses That Will Doom The Non-Prepper

6 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Michelle Lyles

"I no longer have the article, but I stopped supporting Susan G Komen when I found o…"

Michelle Lyles replied Jul 3, 2013 to 2013 Washington, D.C. 3-Day: Brandy H Cathey - The Susan G. Komen 3-Day

5 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"   I'm not able to home school, because of my medical problems, so my kids have alwa…"

Michelle Lyles replied Jun 23, 2013 to Who stole our culture?

10 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by LittleRedSlipper

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service