Constitutional Emergency

James Nowlin's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Need I say anymore?"

James Nowlin replied May 6, 2014 to OAS BENGHAZI PRESS RELEASE - Death by A Thousand Cuts—Some Slice Deeper Than Others

135 May 9, 2014
Reply by Anne Wanger

"None are as blind as those who refuse to see! The (Less Than) Honorable Harry Reid5…"

James Nowlin replied Apr 26, 2014 to From Bunker Hill to Bunkerville – Americans Fight Back!

42 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by James Nowlin

"I appreciate the links Mr. McDermott. Very informative indeed. I had heard all the r…"

James Nowlin replied Apr 26, 2014 to A Mom Identifies The Threat..............from the heart.

87 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by janna taylor

"…It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which…"

James Nowlin replied Apr 26, 2014 to A Mom Identifies The Threat..............from the heart.

87 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by janna taylor

"You can hear both the passion and frustration in her voice. EVERY ONE who signed and…"

James Nowlin replied Apr 25, 2014 to A Mom Identifies The Threat..............from the heart.

87 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by janna taylor

"To GOD be the Glory! What lies ahead will truly test our metal! It will be neither e…"

James Nowlin replied Apr 23, 2014 to From Bunker Hill to Bunkerville – Americans Fight Back!

42 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by James Nowlin

"AMEN to that, Colonel. Name calling and mud slinging won't deter us this time. The s…"

James Nowlin replied Apr 22, 2014 to How liberals view Benghazi vs. Fort Hood vs. Bundy Ranch summed up perfectly in 3 pictures...

44 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Mary Margaret Forrest

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcvjoWOwnn4&feature=player_detailpage Watch and…"

James Nowlin replied Apr 19, 2014 to Poll by Tea Party Command Center that includes OAS!

195 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by marlene mary vasecka

""The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to…"

James Nowlin replied Apr 19, 2014 to OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING - Washington, D.C. in the cross-hairs - The Out-of-Control Government Leadership Must Be Stopped

617 May 5, 2014
Reply by Ralph C Wallace

"The Preambles of all 50 States Of The United States:Alabama 1901, Preamble. We the p…"

James Nowlin replied Apr 19, 2014 to ANY DOUBT AN "AMERICAN SPRING" IS NEEDED???

86 May 12, 2014
Reply by Gregory Allen Tyler

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service