Constitutional Emergency

Kenneth Moore's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (136) Replies Latest Activity

"AMEN      And neither will I register or give my guns."

Kenneth Moore replied Dec 31, 2012 to No ma'am. I will not register my guns

45 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Lorraine P Boggs

"BAN Registration...What is WILL take is "everyone" resists this registration and or…"

Kenneth Moore replied Dec 30, 2012 to URGENT> Nazi Alert

57 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"That term is contradiction of terms.  Does not apply."

Kenneth Moore replied Dec 14, 2012 to "Moderate" muslim AF veteran working political jihad!

12 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Helen Hermes

"I still believe "Duty, Honor, and Country" still apply to all soldiers.  I was taugh…"

Kenneth Moore replied Dec 14, 2012 to Open letter to General Patraeus from a former Navy SEAL

38 Dec 15, 2012

"Some one really needs to contact this hero and invite him onto PFA. "

Kenneth Moore replied Dec 13, 2012 to Open letter to General Patraeus from a former Navy SEAL

38 Dec 15, 2012

"Robert: quoted" Military courts have long held that military members are accountable…"

Kenneth Moore replied Nov 30, 2012 to Discussion Question for PFA Veterans - How long before economic collapse leaves our troops in Afghanistan without supplies and left for slaughter?

37 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Old Rooster

"I think you'r 100% accurate Susan.  Obama has no credibility nor honor is my view."

Kenneth Moore replied Nov 11, 2012 to U.S. backs new U.N. arms treaty talks Reuters‏

3 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Kenneth Moore

"I believe in the American'w who will stand out.  I don't believe most American's wil…"

Kenneth Moore replied Nov 9, 2012 to DONT GIVE UP GET MAD AND ACT

27 Nov 14, 2012

"More like 30 MILLION to march on DC.  Shut it down."

Kenneth Moore replied Nov 9, 2012 to DONT GIVE UP GET MAD AND ACT

27 Nov 14, 2012

"Obama free cell phones and Obama stash!!!  (sarcasm here)"

Kenneth Moore replied Nov 8, 2012 to How Barack Hussein Obama’s re-election paves the way for a new Islamic Caliphate led by Turkey

24 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by David Swanson

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service