Constitutional Emergency

Norman Olson's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Whoa...  Hold your horses there...   I think you've misinterpreted some basic theolo…"

Norman Olson replied Apr 21, 2015 to WE MUST CHOOSE BETWEEN A MASS AWAKENING AND THE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA

63 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Louise Barnes

"Don't make a law you can't enforce.     Aristotle said:  'There is no end to making…"

Norman Olson replied Feb 18, 2013 to New Jersey: Fireworks in Trenton

18 Feb 21, 2013

"Stormin Norman... May The God of Israel, The Great Jehovah, grant him peace and wel…"

Norman Olson replied Dec 27, 2012 to ‘Stormin-Norman’ dead at 78.

17 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Donald C. Bratton

"Because of grave threats, imagine our children going to school in America's prisons-…"

Norman Olson replied Sep 22, 2012 to Mass Slaughter In Our Schools: The Terrorists' Chilling Plan?

23 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Margaret Smierciak

"Our troops will decide to align themselves with the people who have trusted them, lo…"

Norman Olson replied Mar 29, 2012 to Question to all Veterans

117 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"For those who have any inkling about what war is and how it must be fought, Staff Se…"

Norman Olson replied Mar 17, 2012 to Soldier accused in Afghan shooting spree identified as Staff Sgt. Robert Bales

36 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by gary kaalberg

"Bring our heroes home.  The deck is stacked against them.   They are used as sacrifi…"

Norman Olson replied Mar 12, 2012 to One Soldier’s anomolous event versus an Islamic Policy of Terrorism

41 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Robert James Burkholder

"We are unified in way that may not seem obvious.  There is within the entire patriot…"

Norman Olson replied Feb 19, 2012 to QUESTION FOR PATRIOTS

128 Jun 19, 2012

"I've read the many replies to this thread and conclude that proposed solutions are f…"

Norman Olson replied May 16, 2009 to What are your thoughts on our movement’s future

159 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Helen

"God Bless your heart, Ghostrider. You've tasted the fire. I, after 20-plus years in…"

Norman Olson replied Jan 26, 2009 to Do we truly love America or are we just paying it lip service?

14 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by DJ "El Gato" Czerniejewski

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service