Constitutional Emergency

Richard Charles Wagener's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

"I seriously doubt if he is legally qualified to be President.  Who ever heard anyone…"

Richard Charles Wagener replied Oct 31, 2012 to BREAKING: CIA Turns On Obama – Indicating Significant Cover-Up

24 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"Excellent summation of the sorry state America has fallen into.  This no doubt will…"

Richard Charles Wagener replied Oct 2, 2012 to IS CIVIL WAR LIKELY IF OBAMA IS REELECTED?

46 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Marvin Green

"Too bad the truth about the Democrats being Champion of Slavery and fought tooth and…"

Richard Charles Wagener replied Oct 2, 2012 to Herman Cain Schools Anti-American College Hecklers

9 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Richard Charles Wagener

"Herman Cain was my choice for President, he is a real Patriot and glad to see him st…"

Richard Charles Wagener replied Oct 2, 2012 to Herman Cain Schools Anti-American College Hecklers

9 Oct 2, 2012

"Obama if there is "Hand to Hand Combat" the blame can be laid right at your feet BIM…"

Richard Charles Wagener replied Oct 1, 2012 to Obama tells audience there will be ‘hand-to-hand combat’ if Republicans win

39 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"This would be way over the head and way above his paygrade to comprehend what this w…"

Richard Charles Wagener replied Sep 30, 2012 to Open Letter to Mitt Romney from Active Duty Service Member

16 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Rev. Royce Beasley

"Disgraceful this guy needs to go.  Where are our law enforcement agencies, except fo…"

Richard Charles Wagener replied Sep 27, 2012 to Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion on Obama family last year

6 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Lyn Rogers

"I believe this and we damn well better get to the bottom of it.  People are stupid n…"

Richard Charles Wagener replied Sep 26, 2012 to Muslim Brotherhood 'infiltrated' U.S. gov't Lt. Gen. Boykin: Radical Islamist group deep inside defense, national security

18 Oct 5, 2012

"They pulled a similar thing last election in 2010,  States were told to get the nece…"

Richard Charles Wagener replied Sep 26, 2012 to AGAINST OUR MILITARY - MacIver: Military Voters in Wisconsin Told to Submit Ballots a Week After Deadline

7 Sep 26, 2012

"The Dems have got to go before they turn over the keys to the White House and the Pe…"

Richard Charles Wagener replied Sep 19, 2012 to Muslim Influence in Pentagon Prevails; Material on Radical Islam “Purged,” Outstanding Army Officer “Disciplined,” - TMLC Enters Case -

24 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Harry Riley

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service