Constitutional Emergency

nancy hayes's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael,, we are as depressed and angry as you are.  Can you tell us out here.... Ev…"

nancy hayes replied Aug 14, 2016 to LIBERTY IS AT RISK (LIAR)

391 Aug 19, 2016

"great info Robert !!!! Will use that. "

nancy hayes replied Aug 14, 2016 to LIBERTY IS AT RISK (LIAR)

391 Aug 19, 2016

""

nancy hayes replied Jul 29, 2016 to SHOCKING BUT PLAUSIBLE INFORMATION....PLEASE READ THE FINAL PARAGRAPH

152 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Linda LaPorta

"Michael Reagan ... The problem is " they" have covered their tracks... Every circle…"

nancy hayes replied Jul 27, 2016 to SHOCKING BUT PLAUSIBLE INFORMATION....PLEASE READ THE FINAL PARAGRAPH

152 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Linda LaPorta

"Robert thats like saying , throw in the rag... give up.. ? We do have patriots in D.…"

nancy hayes replied Jul 18, 2016 to LIBERTY IS AT RISK (LIAR)

391 Aug 19, 2016

"Every one talks the talk.. i just read a long speel about impeaching Obama... If con…"

nancy hayes replied Jul 18, 2016 to LIBERTY IS AT RISK (LIAR)

391 Aug 19, 2016

"I would like to ask out there.... what are the rules of protesting ?????????????? A…"

nancy hayes replied Jul 10, 2016 to LIBERTY IS AT RISK (LIAR)

391 Aug 19, 2016

"it would not surprised me if those snipers were put in place , to cause cahaus to ta…"

nancy hayes replied Jul 8, 2016 to LIBERTY IS AT RISK (LIAR)

391 Aug 19, 2016

"YOU know what michael reagan.... you make so much sense.... ! The answer to this...…"

nancy hayes replied Jul 7, 2016 to LIBERTY IS AT RISK (LIAR)

391 Aug 19, 2016

"RATTLER, you are right. people get on their keyboards... ! Let me tell you Rattler..…"

nancy hayes replied Jul 6, 2016 to LIBERTY IS AT RISK (LIAR)

391 Aug 19, 2016

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service