Crystal R. Starheart's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"The Corruption is SO  MUCH DEEPER and WIDESPREAD under the OBAMA and DHS ORGANIZED C…"

Crystal R. Starheart replied Mar 20, 2016 to Elites fear Trump much more than 'Wicked Witch of the Left' by Larry Klayman

43 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Robert Baker

"I think it is too late now.   If you have kids, I think you better leave ASAP if not…"

Crystal R. Starheart replied Nov 12, 2015 to OBAMA IS IMPORTING THIS BARBARIC IDEOLOGY AND BEHAVIOR INTO THE UNITED STATES...THIS TRUTH WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA IF "WE THE PEOPLE" DO NOT UNITE AND STOP IT.

267 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"I am not one of the regular mindless sheeple in the US.I have been a 9-11 Truth Acti…"

Crystal R. Starheart replied Jun 21, 2015 to Happy Birthday to the U.S. Army!

62 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Brian A. Rich

"I have a grip.   I have photograped evidence of gang stalking for years, which began…"

Crystal R. Starheart replied Jun 20, 2015 to Happy Birthday to the U.S. Army!

62 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Brian A. Rich

"I have first hand experience of the corruption and the targeting of US citizens for…"

Crystal R. Starheart replied Jun 19, 2015 to Happy Birthday to the U.S. Army!

62 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Brian A. Rich

"I happen to believe we are living under a horrible dictator right now.I have my opin…"

Crystal R. Starheart replied Jun 19, 2015 to Happy Birthday to the U.S. Army!

62 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Brian A. Rich

"I don't know your "Delta".  He is the one who called me a Leech.... and I am not wor…"

Crystal R. Starheart replied Jun 18, 2015 to Happy Birthday to the U.S. Army!

62 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Brian A. Rich

"I think you are the one who is the LEECH.... and a Government Shill / Disinformation…"

62 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Brian A. Rich

"It will be so much easier to get Foreigners to fire on Americans than it is to get A…"

62 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Brian A. Rich

"Yes I will !!    Tell the truth about the army and the use of the military to target…"

Crystal R. Starheart replied Jun 16, 2015 to Happy Birthday to the U.S. Army!

62 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Brian A. Rich

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service