Constitutional Emergency

Wiccanwolf's Discussions (221)

Discussions Replied To (212) Replies Latest Activity

"Ken the problem is people have forgotten what that flag means, most of them have nev…"

Wiccanwolf replied Sep 21, 2012 to Veteran asked to Remove Flag

7 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Teri's Pride

"I would have told the land lord. "If you don't love that flag get the hell out of my…"

Wiccanwolf replied Sep 21, 2012 to Veteran asked to Remove Flag

7 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Teri's Pride

"We need to start producing napalm again and be ready to use it to cleanse with fire…"

Wiccanwolf replied Sep 20, 2012 to This is who our Jihadi Enabler In Chief Supports!!! Warning Image of Burning Christians Alive

23 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Shavager

"For once the Italians have it right, good for them!"

Wiccanwolf replied Sep 19, 2012 to Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion -- Denied Religious Tax Status

26 Sep 20, 2012

"Any one wanting to abridge our rights to free speech deserves to be horse whipped in…"

Wiccanwolf replied Sep 16, 2012 to The Muslim Brotherhood President of Egypt demanded that those responsible for blasphemy be prosecuted, and look what's happened:

19 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Marvin Green

"From all accounts the Ambassador was analy raped before he was murdered. The rape wa…"

Wiccanwolf replied Sep 14, 2012 to ISLAMIC ISSUES 12-135: Was the killed Ambassador also raped?

14 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"We could cry "Crusade" and launch airstrikes on all Mosques  and flatten them... Tha…"

Wiccanwolf replied Sep 14, 2012 to Live Map: Obama's Middle East Appeasement Explodes Across Region

10 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Marc Goldstone

"Time to start dropping those bastards by the bushel backet.  I like Teddy Roosevelts…"

Wiccanwolf replied Sep 11, 2012 to hussein Obama and Clintons Arab Spring in Egypt celebrates 911 by scaling US Embassy Wall and removing American Flag & replacing it with al Qaeda Flag

17 Sep 13, 2012

"I agree that we need to run out of government all who are progressive, no matter the…"

Wiccanwolf replied Sep 7, 2012 to DOJ: GOVERNMENTS TOTALITARIAN GOALS WOULD BE IMPEDED WITHOUT CONTROL OVER RELIGION

7 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Johnny Smith

"The Congress according to Scumbama is now irrelevant, he is da Boss man and makes th…"

Wiccanwolf replied Mar 20, 2011 to OBAMA A TRAITOR AND WAR CRIMINAL – WHERE’S CONGRESS?

88 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Johnny Johnson

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service