Constitutional Emergency

Willie Eberlein (OATH KEEPER)'s Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Wendy I call BS look at the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded…"

Willie Eberlein (OATH KEEPER) replied May 8, 2014 to UPDATE FROM THE BUNDY FAMILY, BUNKERVILLE, NEVADA

113 May 27, 2014
Reply by Kate Svagdis

"Get well soon ps glad your back"

Willie Eberlein (OATH KEEPER) replied Mar 3, 2014 to PFA / Constitutional Emergency New Direction and New Leadership

43 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Louise Barnes

"GySgt you are the man: KEEP THE OATH Brother"

Willie Eberlein (OATH KEEPER) replied Nov 22, 2013 to Obama’s Military Purge Continues: Ranking Officer Removed From Quantico

12 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Mutantone

"NO YES"

Willie Eberlein (OATH KEEPER) replied Jan 29, 2013 to Poll for PFA that is important for PFA members to participate in

274 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Chris Senior

"i have been going at with them for 10 yrs and still no help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Willie Eberlein (OATH KEEPER) replied Jan 28, 2013 to The BROKEN VA System!

48 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"100 Items to Disappear First in a Panic I posted this list of 100 items to disappear…"

Willie Eberlein (OATH KEEPER) replied Nov 27, 2012 to Country has Collapsed - How do we help each other?

42 Mar 3, 2014

"I would like to join this group 1970 - 1989"

Willie Eberlein (OATH KEEPER) replied Nov 9, 2012 to I have created a private group for PFA Veterans and All who have served

265 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"i am in"

Willie Eberlein (OATH KEEPER) replied Feb 18, 2012 to Urgent: Everyone's Help Needed ASAP!!!

1 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Willie Eberlein (OATH KEEPER)

"This prayer is dedicated to all the Sheepdogs who make our world a safer place to li…"

Willie Eberlein (OATH KEEPER) replied Dec 7, 2011 to Essay on Sheep, Sheepdogs, and Wolves by Dave Grossman

18 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Alfie Hardin

"I am a sheepdog Have been all my life"

Willie Eberlein (OATH KEEPER) replied Dec 7, 2011 to Essay on Sheep, Sheepdogs, and Wolves by Dave Grossman

18 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Alfie Hardin

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service