Constitutional Emergency

Willie Eberlein (OATH KEEPER)'s Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"I will miss you all GOD BLESS"

Willie Eberlein (OATH KEEPER) replied Mar 21, 2011 to Dangerous Writing and Arrogant Ignorance

21 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by H. Gregory Badger

"LIKE HELL good luck trying to get them from me lol"

Willie Eberlein (OATH KEEPER) replied Mar 18, 2011 to Time to arrest Obama

5 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Martha Donahue AZ

"I say a prayer every day thay all need it........"

Willie Eberlein (OATH KEEPER) replied Mar 16, 2011 to Army and Marine Casualties

1 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Willie Eberlein (OATH KEEPER)

"The OATH never ends i see you are a SHEEPDOG to sir"

Willie Eberlein (OATH KEEPER) replied Mar 15, 2011 to Us old guys.

21 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Katrina Bond

" I am in at the u.s.p.u. thanks for all the work will see you in u.s.p.u."

Willie Eberlein (OATH KEEPER) replied Mar 9, 2011 to Just learned PFA will close March 21

41 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by JKC

"LOVE IT"

Willie Eberlein (OATH KEEPER) replied Mar 8, 2011 to STAND UP AMERICA

4 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"I don't like ob caucasion side. he is 50 50"

Willie Eberlein (OATH KEEPER) replied Feb 15, 2011 to Military Voter Protection Director to Testify Before Congress

7 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Shane S.

"I will be there if i have to walk !!! And may GOD help any one who trys to stop me.…"

Willie Eberlein (OATH KEEPER) replied Feb 11, 2011 to rally in washington d.c. can we make it the shot heard around the world?

24 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Kimo

"Luke i am one of the first OATH KEPPERS too"

Willie Eberlein (OATH KEEPER) replied Jan 30, 2011 to Veterans groups blast proposed tea party cuts

69 Feb 2, 2011

"i was in 3 wars the last 1 put me out. but still have a lot of fight in me lol"

Willie Eberlein (OATH KEEPER) replied Jan 30, 2011 to Veterans groups blast proposed tea party cuts

69 Feb 2, 2011

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service