Constitutional Emergency

Johnny Johnson's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"THIS is how the PRESS handles FREE SPEECH?.....  Have you read the First Amendment l…"

Johnny Johnson replied Dec 8, 2015 to Hey Barack, sorry the little issue of National Security interrupted your Sunday night personal "whiz bang".....

96 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Forrest Jane Cline

"Where are the Lies Tom?"

Johnny Johnson replied Apr 19, 2015 to WE ARE 'AMERICANS'..........TODAY, THE GREATEST THREAT TO FREEDOM SITS AND SLEEPS IN THE WHITE HOUSE...HE WAVES THE WHITE FLAG OF SURRENDER...DOES ANYONE CARE?

128 May 9, 2015

"Thank You Megyn!"

Johnny Johnson replied Aug 22, 2014 to LT Col Ralph Peters Deals With ISIS in 51 seconds......clear, concise, and final.....Also, Megyn Kelly shows courage and gets the priority straightened out.

54 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by LadyFloridaCracker

"YES.....  I remember!!  "

Johnny Johnson replied Aug 22, 2014 to LT Col Ralph Peters Deals With ISIS in 51 seconds......clear, concise, and final.....Also, Megyn Kelly shows courage and gets the priority straightened out.

54 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by LadyFloridaCracker

"And this DIVERSION continues while.... The REAL Issues get kicked under the rug....…"

Johnny Johnson replied Jul 15, 2013 to Al Sharpton and other Black Racists Thugs With Brow Beating Sticks!

16 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Donnie Roberts

"I just came back from Walmart and had to take a second and third look at the number…"

Johnny Johnson replied Jul 14, 2013 to Al Sharpton and other Black Racists Thugs With Brow Beating Sticks!

16 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Donnie Roberts

"Michael.... What you write CANNOT be underestimated and there IS a Reason for the Sl…"

Johnny Johnson replied Jun 30, 2013 to Letter To General Martin Dempsey, CJCS

35 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Donnie Roberts

"Add my name to the Team Harry Riley!..  .... as Larry Reams WILL have Shoulder to Sh…"

Johnny Johnson replied Jun 30, 2013 to Letter To General Martin Dempsey, CJCS

35 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Donnie Roberts

"This has yet to play out.  Were the survivors Department of State or more likely CIA…"

Johnny Johnson replied May 12, 2013 to Where are the Benghazi survivors?

9 May 13, 2013
Reply by Lowell J Mix

"Carrie....  I would be Honored to have it Copied and pasted on the forehead of every…"

Johnny Johnson replied Apr 17, 2013 to Here Are The 23 Executive Orders On Gun Safety Signed Today By The President

26 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Jonathan D Yellowbear

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service