Constitutional Emergency

Chris Blystone (Windwalker)'s Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Kay, Ive got just the girl for you.  Contact me, I will make introductions.  She's O…"

Chris Blystone (Windwalker) replied Jan 23, 2014 to The Plague Infesting Our Nation, And the Cure

33 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Anthony Ciotti III

"Barb, this is not the place for your hate. Take it to your skinhead boyfriend and be…"

Chris Blystone (Windwalker) replied Jan 23, 2014 to The Plague Infesting Our Nation, And the Cure

33 Jan 28, 2014

"Hold it for food.  Also, this one location is not near enough.  Need lots and lots m…"

Chris Blystone (Windwalker) replied Jan 23, 2014 to DC Travel and Accomidations... IDEA MAYBE

3 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Chris Blystone (Windwalker)

"Great video John..... Everyone, take the time and watch this "

Chris Blystone (Windwalker) replied Jan 23, 2014 to Revolution: An Instruction Manual

1 Jan 23, 2014

"Tom, we are all over this.  There are some available.  My team in Texas was able to…"

Chris Blystone (Windwalker) replied Jan 23, 2014 to DC Travel and Accomidations... IDEA MAYBE

3 Jan 23, 2014

"Miquel, there are several people here working on getting a group discount and maybe…"

Chris Blystone (Windwalker) replied Jan 23, 2014 to Survival food for phases 1 & 2

30 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Johnny Christensen

"Exactly Tommy.  WIll cya there!"

33 Jan 28, 2014

"Actually its 3% not 30% "

33 Jan 28, 2014

"I personally believe that Facebook and Twitter do very little to further our movemen…"

Chris Blystone (Windwalker) replied Jan 20, 2014 to Walk Like an Egyptian

35 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by ARNOLD CARL TAPP

""

Chris Blystone (Windwalker) replied Jan 20, 2014 to can we get real here

185 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by rocquedog

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service