Constitutional Emergency

James Allen's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Megan Kelly has been a non-reporter "making her own news" since she was a mid-day se…"

James Allen replied Jan 27, 2016 to Fox & Google GOP ‘debate’ to be turned over to Muslim YouTube Activist (Judi McLeod has a few thoughts on Megyn Kelly)

42 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Jerry

"She is a follow-me slug. She's dancing to Obummers tune. She's on the payroll. "

James Allen replied Dec 10, 2013 to Senator Ayotte response on military purge

32 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Gunny Sergeant

"What in the hell do you mean by "if.""

James Allen replied Nov 26, 2013 to What If Islamists Took Control of the White House?

17 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"Damn glad I don't live in the burbs. I am prepared. I can and will bug our to my saf…"

James Allen replied Nov 7, 2013 to What do you do now?

10 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Going...Going...Gone

"Where in Arkansas?  "

James Allen replied Mar 14, 2013 to PFA Spring Face to Face Meeting in Arkansas

34 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Aldo Laghi

"About the Stoves: Probably not without using wood gas to fuel a generator. About the…"

James Allen replied Nov 25, 2012 to When all hell breaks loose, can I be the cook for you all and this be the style of the kitchen? :)

44 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Carol Condit

"I would just like to read the notice without having to download programs and fill my…"

James Allen replied Sep 8, 2012 to Veteran Defenders of America CALL TO ACTION : Immediate Action Needed

12 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by James Allen

"Please get rid of this Scribd access crap."

James Allen replied Sep 8, 2012 to Veteran Defenders of America CALL TO ACTION : Immediate Action Needed

12 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by James Allen

"Not Guam. It has the first polls to close. International Date Line and all that."

James Allen replied Aug 15, 2012 to Tea partiers have 'no choice' but Romney

18 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Larry Tooker

"SCOTUS deemed that Obamacare is a tax, but we all know that revenue bills (taxation)…"

James Allen replied Jun 29, 2012 to CHIEF JUSTICE A GENIUS? Did the Obamacare "tax" originate in the Senate??

75 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Harry Riley

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service