Constitutional Emergency

Christine Ulferts's Discussions (261)

Discussions Replied To (254) Replies Latest Activity

"Well he's planning on proving that with the death care bill!  Seniors are "toast"! …"

Christine Ulferts replied Nov 4, 2013 to OBAMA REPORTEDLY TOLD STAFF HE’S ‘REALLY GOOD AT KILLING PEOPLE’

8 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Betsy Barnicle

"McCaskill is a liar and a tax cheat.  She made millions off running substandard nurs…"

Christine Ulferts replied Oct 30, 2013 to McCaskill demands explanation over staged arrival ceremonies for fallen soldiers

6 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by howiem

"I heard him when he said it.  I wish you could have heard his voice,  He was one pis…"

Christine Ulferts replied Oct 5, 2013 to WARNING FROM MARK LEVIN - TOUCH WWII VETS AND SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES

21 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Paul JJ Jensen

"Most are angry because no one listens to us.  They all act like Napoleons!  The news…"

Christine Ulferts replied Sep 29, 2013 to A Very Angry America............

16 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by James Chad Collins

"We are already living in tyranny and the stupids don't want to see it or just don't…"

Christine Ulferts replied Sep 24, 2013 to Glenn: Time to get out of the herd because you’re being led to the slaughter

14 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Denise Baran

"I love this woman!  She is bright, honest and direct!  If McAmnesty would have won,…"

Christine Ulferts replied Sep 23, 2013 to Sarah Palin is spot on about the spineless cowards in the R party in DC

20 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Gunny Sergeant

"Well, Russia was right about the boston bombers!  But Russia isn't the only one who…"

Christine Ulferts replied Sep 6, 2013 to TRUST RUSSIA ON SYRIAN REBELS ATROCITIES? (We've damn sure stepped in it now!)

12 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Betsy Barnicle

"Yep, Hussain showed just how much he thinks of our military and their care.  This is…"

Christine Ulferts replied Aug 30, 2013 to Congress to overrule Pentagon on Ft Hood Shooting

12 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Christine Ulferts

"Well Napolitano already bought her people AR15's for "personal use.  Also remember w…"

Christine Ulferts replied May 17, 2013 to IRS Will Arm Agents With 12-Gauge Shotguns

15 May 18, 2013
Reply by Rev. Bob Celeste

"Well it would be a  an exercise in fantasy to think that anything is going to happen…"

Christine Ulferts replied May 17, 2013 to VDA Important Update

3 May 17, 2013
Reply by Christine Ulferts

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service