Constitutional Emergency

Jerry White's Discussions (374)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"http://youtu.be/9ldO7ZLycXU"

Jerry White replied Jan 29, 2012 to Allen West to Democrats: Get your leftism the hell out of America!

32 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"I just got a candid message on facebook  ;  Mona Norton"The Obama administration wil…"

Jerry White replied Jan 22, 2012 to There Is No Way Obama Can Win A Fair Election...So They Plan To Steal It!

23 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Jack

"Right. I'm confused at the moment.  "

Jerry White replied Oct 16, 2011 to What say you? Presidential Candidates for 2012

248 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Twana Blevins

"No,I didn't miss anything.  First of all,you accused George W Bush of war crimes. Wh…"

Jerry White replied Mar 20, 2011 to OBAMA A TRAITOR AND WAR CRIMINAL – WHERE’S CONGRESS?

88 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Johnny Johnson

""It seems to me that much of this discussion is predicated upon a bad attitude."  Yo…"

Jerry White replied Mar 20, 2011 to OBAMA A TRAITOR AND WAR CRIMINAL – WHERE’S CONGRESS?

88 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Johnny Johnson

"I totally agree DJB. They have been stopped on the street many times and asked very…"

88 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Johnny Johnson

"I'd love to learn more about gardening."

Jerry White replied Mar 19, 2011 to Who is preparing for gardening?

47 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Micki Burdin Parker

"Great post."

Jerry White replied Feb 25, 2011 to LIFE, LIBERTY AND COLLECTIVE THUGGERY!

23 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right…"

Jerry White replied Feb 23, 2011 to What are militias?

5 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Shane S.

""

Jerry White replied Feb 18, 2011 to Any Doubt the Ineligible n chief is a muslim now?

35 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Priscilla

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service