Constitutional Emergency

Gary Jay Sellers's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"  PAUL:    If you have all the answers start your own group. I have no time for nega…"

Gary Jay Sellers replied Jun 29, 2014 to A SUGGESTION FROM JOHN H AND DAVE R...........LET'S HAVE YOUR COMMENTS....IT'S A GO, SEE BELOW FOR A SUGGESTED LETTER..........

450 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Charles Jones

"Les; I am with you and have had my fill of this political correct politeness I can s…"

Gary Jay Sellers replied Jun 28, 2014 to A SUGGESTION FROM JOHN H AND DAVE R...........LET'S HAVE YOUR COMMENTS....IT'S A GO, SEE BELOW FOR A SUGGESTED LETTER..........

450 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Charles Jones

"It looks pretty good  The only problem I see is that their is no mention of a conseq…"

Gary Jay Sellers replied Jun 28, 2014 to A SUGGESTION FROM JOHN H AND DAVE R...........LET'S HAVE YOUR COMMENTS....IT'S A GO, SEE BELOW FOR A SUGGESTED LETTER..........

450 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Charles Jones

"I also resent the tone of your message Larry "

450 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Charles Jones

"I think it is a good idea. I was taught at a very early age that if their is a probl…"

450 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Charles Jones

"I think that"s a super idea"

Gary Jay Sellers replied Jun 12, 2014 to Is Our Movement Falling Apart?

363 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by LadyFloridaCracker

"I have been in OAS since Jan. I cannot get to DC due to serious health issues in my…"

Gary Jay Sellers replied Jun 11, 2014 to Is Our Movement Falling Apart?

363 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by LadyFloridaCracker

"I am 66 years old. Having said that now I can say that I remember ny dad at 66 tryin…"

Gary Jay Sellers replied Jun 1, 2014 to The Absent Pulpit by David Tooker

30 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Janice Novak-Voeltzke

"The way I see it is that we are willing to fight or help any country in trouble exce…"

Gary Jay Sellers replied Apr 23, 2014 to A Mom Identifies The Threat..............from the heart.

87 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by janna taylor

"I cannot believe that we have a nation of sissies. All the younger generation 20-50…"

Gary Jay Sellers replied Mar 26, 2014 to can we get real here

185 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by rocquedog

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service