Constitutional Emergency

Carolyn's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"here is the link to another article that mentioned the OAS - perhaps you have alread…"

Carolyn replied Feb 2, 2014 to WATCH: OAS Mission Statement

35 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Lynn

"all that has gone on should have been totally predictable......it is an inevitable p…"

Carolyn replied Jan 18, 2014 to All PFA/OAS members...especially the ones that have joined in the past two weeks!

27 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Delta

"i am continuing to post this information at a variety of FB sites - "

Carolyn replied Jan 14, 2014 to OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING - Washington, D.C. in the cross-hairs - The Out-of-Control Government Leadership Must Be Stopped

617 May 5, 2014
Reply by Ralph C Wallace

"working on it - "

Carolyn replied Jan 11, 2014 to AMERICAN SPRING - Colonel Organizing MASSIVE Patriot Action In Washington, D.C. May 16, 2014

207 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Nora Cotter

"we can all feel it.... we know that we are inching towards a full frontal confrontat…"

Carolyn replied Dec 3, 2013 to Expert Testifies to Congress that Obama’s ‘Ignoring Laws’ Could Lead to Overthrow of Government

29 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"watch this video - NY resistance to gun laws is in full swing - it's just a shot aw…"

Carolyn replied Feb 2, 2013 to Decorated Combat Veteran Arrested In New York: Charged With 5 Felonies For Possession of AR Magazines

31 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Marvin Green

"i heard an interview this morning, with the guy  who started this farm.  i had neve…"

Carolyn replied Jan 27, 2013 to The BROKEN VA System!

48 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"thank you for reposting this - will the senators be watching this when they start to…"

Carolyn replied Jan 19, 2013 to Stolen Honor - John Kerry - War Criminal By His Own Words...........A War Criminal As Secretary of State?

25 Jan 19, 2013

"ultimately, the states will have to assert their rights via the 10th amendment.  of…"

Carolyn replied Jan 17, 2013 to Oklahoma Threatens Five Years Imprisonment for Federal Gun Grabbers

46 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by William Swank

"of course, booker is mayor of the high crime, high welfare, low education, low achie…"

Carolyn replied Jan 6, 2013 to It's Begins! "NJ Mayor: $1,000 to turn in your gun owning neighbors"

96 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Sheryl Denny

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service