Constitutional Emergency

Louise Barnes's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (285) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Col. Riley, I am saddened to hear of the passing of your mother.  She sounds li…"

Louise Barnes replied May 20 to Subject: Col. Harry G. Riley's Loss (U.S. Army, Ret.)

47 May 29
Reply by Michael Lee Pemberton

"I really hope that you are wrong about the hot war. However, I know that the Communi…"

Louise Barnes replied Jan 21 to List of 75 Leftists Groups That Wanted to Stop Trump From Taking oath of Office

2 Jan 21
Reply by Louise Barnes

"One of the things that the documentary suggests is for us to support Resolution 3892…"

Louise Barnes replied Oct 26, 2016 to Order Trevor Louden's DVD "The Enemies Within" ASAP!!

3 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Louise Barnes

"Hi Judith, I understand your point. I bought 2 copies because I know that Trevor was…"

Louise Barnes replied Oct 26, 2016 to Order Trevor Louden's DVD "The Enemies Within" ASAP!!

3 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Louise Barnes

"Trump just got endorsed by a former FBi assistant! http://conservativetribune.com/fb…"

Louise Barnes replied Oct 22, 2016 to TRUMP'S FIRST 100 DAY PLEDGE TO PEOPLE OF AMERICA

24 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by John M Foley

"Thanks for the video Judith! This is so horrible. I recently read an article in an E…"

Louise Barnes replied Oct 2, 2016 to My Son's Opinion of Trump- Any Helpful Suggestions?

48 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Judith M. Green

"Thanks Judith! I am making a flyer of these resumes- Hillary's and Trump's, so this…"

Louise Barnes replied Oct 2, 2016 to My Son's Opinion of Trump- Any Helpful Suggestions?

48 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Judith M. Green

"I found this video of interviews Trump has given over the years-  I urge you all to…"

48 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Judith M. Green

"Hi Judith, I watched part of it- Hillary is truly evil! She used the IRS to audit pe…"

Louise Barnes replied Oct 1, 2016 to My Son's Opinion of Trump- Any Helpful Suggestions?

48 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Judith M. Green

"Robert, I thank you very much for the compliment. My son has had a successful career…"

Louise Barnes replied Oct 1, 2016 to My Son's Opinion of Trump- Any Helpful Suggestions?

48 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Judith M. Green

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service