Constitutional Emergency

Brian A. Rich's Discussions (329)

Discussions Replied To (327) Replies Latest Activity

"With the signing of the NDAA and all it implies, the result of the 2012 elections me…"

Brian A. Rich replied Jan 3, 2012 to THE COMING WAR INSIDE AMERICA By Doug Hagmann

36 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Shane S.

"Harry: By all measures avalable to us, it appears there is bound to be a confrontati…"

Brian A. Rich replied Jan 1, 2012 to The Santa Killer Was a Religion of Peacer - AKA "honor killer"

14 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Pat Chadwell

"And I hear you, Harry. I have been literally sickened by what I have been warning th…"

Brian A. Rich replied Jan 1, 2012 to The Santa Killer Was a Religion of Peacer - AKA "honor killer"

14 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Pat Chadwell

"It is amazing to me that there has not been a national hue and cry to forbid forever…"

14 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Pat Chadwell

"I totally support Lowe's and have thought along those lines that attempts should be…"

Brian A. Rich replied Dec 13, 2011 to Please Support Lowes

21 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Max

"Things are so terribly bad in this country and deteiorating apace that our best scen…"

Brian A. Rich replied Dec 10, 2011 to ‘WHO CARES WHO WINS THE GOP PRIMARY?’

49 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Brian A. Rich

"There is a supplemental article in which reporter Joel McDurmon gives some additiona…"

Brian A. Rich replied Dec 5, 2011 to ‘WHO CARES WHO WINS THE GOP PRIMARY?’

49 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Brian A. Rich

"I find it instructive that I no sooner made mention of a draft Joe Arpaio potential…"

49 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Brian A. Rich

"When I read the original article on the passage of S.1867, I was upset enough to hav…"

49 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Brian A. Rich

"If Obama were ever to utter these words, they would be forever diminished and profan…"

Brian A. Rich replied Dec 5, 2011 to LINCOLN HAS SOME GUIDANCE FOR THE ILLEGAL WHITE HOUSE USURPER

17 Dec 6, 2011

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service