Constitutional Emergency

Marianne's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, I agree with you there, Lowell. I just hope one day it is Lt. Col. West who live…"

Marianne replied Mar 1, 2011 to Road to the Capitol: Six new members of Congress on their personal journeys

14 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Sandra Lee Smith

"I hadn't thought of it before, but wouldn't Joe Arpaio be a good president! A man wh…"

Marianne replied Feb 17, 2011 to Arizona Sheriff Scoffs at Suggestion to Tone Down Rhetoric

19 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Shane S.

"The nerve of the Islamic men in insisting on shari'a law wherever they go is really…"

Marianne replied Dec 29, 2010 to Islam: A Religion Custom Made For Men

39 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Dennis Oliver Woods

"Serving in Congress -- an idea that has escaped the politicians who now are elected…"

Marianne replied Dec 17, 2010 to Allan West: "Why is it that Congress is only in session 1/3 of the year? I am concerned with the congressional calendar just released..."

34 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Twana Blevins

"Outrageous! What must we do to get the point across?"

Marianne replied Dec 11, 2010 to HERE WE GO AGAIN.........

39 Dec 17, 2010

"Actually, his religion demonizes the world. Islam really is an ideology, with religi…"

Marianne replied Nov 22, 2010 to Judge extends restraining order on controversial Sharia amendment

31 Nov 25, 2010

"Having just been in the hospital for a while, that's one of the things I noticed too…"

Marianne replied Nov 20, 2010 to TSA

38 Nov 22, 2010

"I don't see Maryland in there at all! With Mikulski and Cardin as senators, we do ce…"

Marianne replied Sep 7, 2010 to TEA Leaves - Re-Birth of a Nation from Coast to Coast

29 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Dan D.

"His hatred for this nation and the people in it is clearer every day. Of all the asi…"

Marianne replied Aug 29, 2010 to Obama’s August Surprise: Turning AZ and 22 other States over to the UN

115 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by GoodBusiness

"Harry, I believe you all did a very good job with the tea parties. The climax was 9/…"

Marianne replied Nov 16, 2009 to What You Think?

177 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Twana Blevins

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service