Constitutional Emergency

3IDGrunt (Scott)'s Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Honestly, PLEASE DO. I mean PLEASE DO Panthers.   The streets will run RED with Blac…"

3IDGrunt (Scott) replied Nov 25, 2011 to Fmr. Black Panther Warns Conservatives of 2012 Violence

27 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Twana Blevins

"Every action by our CinC poser in the White House places our servicemen and woman at…"

3IDGrunt (Scott) replied Oct 23, 2011 to Did Obama's Action Put SEAL Team Six in Danger?

2 Oct 26, 2011

"What part of NOT PART OF THE UNIFORM is this butt-in-the-air carpet kisser having pr…"

3IDGrunt (Scott) replied Oct 23, 2011 to Muslim High School Girl Barred from Marching in ROTC Parade Because of Head Scarf

6 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"Honestly, I think "saddle up" should be replaced by LOCK AND LOAD, if only figurativ…"

3IDGrunt (Scott) replied Oct 22, 2011 to [JUST THIS MINUTE LAUNCHED] - A DECLARATION TO RESTORE THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC NATIONAL CALL FOR UNITED ACTION

102 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by H. Gregory Badger

"The KoC should stand and defend that monument and DARE the park rangers to cross the…"

3IDGrunt (Scott) replied Oct 22, 2011 to Another Reason to Go to DC and Stand With our Veterans - "Forest Service Evicts WWII Memorial"

41 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by ROBERT R. SEWELL

"I hate that I will not be able to attend, but unfortunate circumstances prevail. Kee…"

3IDGrunt (Scott) replied Oct 21, 2011 to Another Reason to Go to DC and Stand With our Veterans - "Forest Service Evicts WWII Memorial"

41 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by ROBERT R. SEWELL

"+10 Twana! ☺"

3IDGrunt (Scott) replied Oct 20, 2011 to Col. Jim Harding will be on the Andrea King BTR show Thurs. 9 pm ET Talking about VDA Operation in DC 11.11.11

15 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Diana Nottingham

"God Bless LCOL Lakin!"

3IDGrunt (Scott) replied Oct 18, 2011 to What say you? Presidential Candidates for 2012

248 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Twana Blevins

"Herman Cain is the man. I honestly think he will be as close as any of us older folk…"

3IDGrunt (Scott) replied Oct 18, 2011 to What say you? Presidential Candidates for 2012

248 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Twana Blevins

"And sadly one of the major reasons they feel this way is because WE HAVE LET THE DAM…"

3IDGrunt (Scott) replied Oct 18, 2011 to STATES HAVE NO RIGHTS ACCORDING TO MANY STATE LEGISLATORS

24 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by 3IDGrunt (Scott)

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service