Constitutional Emergency

Tammy Hyatt's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Col. Riley - with all due respect - where were all of the "patriot" groups when you…"

Tammy Hyatt replied Apr 16, 2016 to UPDATE...ACTION ALERT IMMINENT...UPDATE

334 May 14, 2016
Reply by Raffaele Cafagna

"This was in my email inbox this morning . . . for what it's worth?  If anything, it'…"

Tammy Hyatt replied Dec 2, 2015 to Donald Trump's mouth is a nuclear weapon.....by Wayne Allyn Root

196 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Stan Stanfield

"Actually James, supporting and hopefully voting for a man that the Establishment on…"

Tammy Hyatt replied Dec 1, 2015 to Donald Trump's mouth is a nuclear weapon.....by Wayne Allyn Root

196 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Stan Stanfield

"And you are very kind :)  Some on here are getting a little too wound up and I was j…"

Tammy Hyatt replied Dec 1, 2015 to Donald Trump's mouth is a nuclear weapon.....by Wayne Allyn Root

196 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Stan Stanfield

"Classy . . . My father-in-law always said that people use language like that because…"

196 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Stan Stanfield

"James, I'm a supporter but not a defender or an apologist.  I support Trump because…"

196 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Stan Stanfield

"If you know God like your comment suggests you are familiar with His words, "Judge n…"

196 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Stan Stanfield

"You are absolutely right!  And thanks for saying it so well!  Now if we can just get…"

Tammy Hyatt replied Nov 30, 2015 to Donald Trump's mouth is a nuclear weapon.....by Wayne Allyn Root

196 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Stan Stanfield

"I've followed this story for months.  I don't trust our gov. and I don't trust some…"

Tammy Hyatt replied Jul 15, 2015 to Jade Helm 15 and the Conspiracy Theories

100 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Stan Stanfield

"Hi Jean, Haven't followed the site since 2 weeks after returning home after the 2 we…"

Tammy Hyatt replied Feb 19, 2015 to American Patriots Demand Action ***Update - Current Information 4-16-15***

395 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by H. Gregory Badger

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service