Constitutional Emergency

Clois Beckwith's Discussions (1,161)

Discussions Replied To (1030) Replies Latest Activity

"Bonnie, I don't think our generation can avoid the unavoidable that this government…"

Clois Beckwith replied Oct 24 to HOW TO START A CIVIL WAR

3 Oct 24
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"And this just about sums up the problems, and no solutions, other than to take up ar…"

Clois Beckwith replied Oct 22 to HOW TO START A CIVIL WAR

3 Oct 24
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"And that is precisely why our elected leaders want gun control; however, they made a…"

Clois Beckwith replied Sep 30 to Guns and the Second Amendment:

3 Oct 1
Reply by bonnie somer

"I got news for Law Enforcement, they had better learn about reciprocation, what happ…"

Clois Beckwith replied Sep 17 to 2nd Amendment Vs Congress

13 Sep 18
Reply by Old Rooster

"You can add " All of the current and former" legislative, and Judicial servants to t…"

13 Sep 18
Reply by Old Rooster

"I gotcha right on point!!!  And if these stupid bastards are not careful, they will…"

13 Sep 18
Reply by Old Rooster

"This is not living, especially in the Snow country....These brothers and sisters, li…"

Clois Beckwith replied Sep 7 to This has been ruled "Unconstitutional by Judge !!!

4 Sep 9
Reply by Old Rooster

"And make your Prayers to your Heavenly God and ask forgiveness for your past sins an…"

Clois Beckwith replied Sep 5 to THIS IS AN URGENT CALL FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION; RED FLAG LAWS WORSE THAN YOU THINK

58 Sep 9
Reply by Old Rooster

"Well the only solution is the Ammo Box, since the Voting Box has been compromised an…"

Clois Beckwith replied Aug 27 to Since when has defending America become a criminal offense?

5 Aug 27
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"Let's just round up all of the Demorats and Rhino's and send them all to China, sinc…"

Clois Beckwith replied Aug 24 to Here's something maybe people should think about;

2 Aug 26
Reply by bonnie somer

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service