Constitutional Emergency

Clois Beckwith's Discussions (1,067)

Discussions Replied To (974) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen to that Linda, he is another deceiver that took the citizens of the State of Te…"

Clois Beckwith replied Dec 10, 2016 to Cruz to introduce constitutional amendment for term limits (We The People Must Begin An Avalance Of Support)

90 Jan 9
Reply by Linda LaPorta

"Michael, I believe you are right, this congress or any other congress is NOT going i…"

Clois Beckwith replied Dec 10, 2016 to Cruz to introduce constitutional amendment for term limits (We The People Must Begin An Avalance Of Support)

90 Jan 9
Reply by Linda LaPorta

"The sick world of Satan, fully exposed for the world to see. And the lord said, " an…"

Clois Beckwith replied Dec 1, 2016 to PizzaGate (Spirit Cooking, Pedophilia Ring, Secret Codes)

9 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Judith M. Green

"I love this Pumper, my problem is I am not a plumber, but I can deal with Heating, V…"

Clois Beckwith replied Dec 1, 2016 to It is time!

10 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by Mike Travis

"Michael, here is the answer and it is real simple:  "The whole of Washington is corr…"

Clois Beckwith replied Nov 30, 2016 to It is time!

10 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by Mike Travis

"Lee, we might not have to wait too long, because when the economics crash in this co…"

Clois Beckwith replied Nov 22, 2016 to Jamie Glazov Moment...........A Real Threat From The Muslim Brotherhood.........

42 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"And we sure don't need pansies, either......We need men who know how to be men, not…"

Clois Beckwith replied Nov 22, 2016 to Here's Why We Need General Mattis as Sec Def..........and we need him fast.

39 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"What does "EXE.ORDER today", new election December 19 mean? "

Clois Beckwith replied Nov 12, 2016 to CLINTONS COUP ON AMERICA AND US INTELLIGENCE COUNTER COUP ON NOV. 1ST!

306 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Judith M. Green

"The Austin Legislature would not vote on the secession issue, because they the Progr…"

Clois Beckwith replied Nov 12, 2016 to CLINTONS COUP ON AMERICA AND US INTELLIGENCE COUNTER COUP ON NOV. 1ST!

306 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Judith M. Green

"And Old Rooster, I am another veteran that will stand alongside you on the battlefie…"

Clois Beckwith replied Nov 5, 2016 to U.S. Takeover May Be Near

13 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by bonnie somer

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service