James M. Shofner's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"To my fellow patriots, As a former soldier who spent 23 years in the active army- 17…"

James M. Shofner replied Dec 8, 2013 to Merry Christmas - A Reminder of What Our Beloved Warriors Fight For Also For This Country and Liberty We Love

8 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Donnie Roberts

"ALCON, Once again US Public Law 87-297 and Department of State Publication 7277 come…"

James M. Shofner replied Nov 20, 2013 to Bye-Bye Army! Hagel Toys With Getting Rid Of Branches!

25 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Mutantone

"My fellow patriots, For many years after 9/11 happened I believed, like most everyo…"

James M. Shofner replied Sep 17, 2013 to If you are a truther about 911 check in here

38 Sep 22, 2013

"Isn't Tennessee the same state that let the TSA escape from their airports and set u…"

James M. Shofner replied Apr 8, 2013 to Tennessee Grabs Lead in States’ Rights Fight

8 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by JB

" ALCON, I posted the below on April 29, 2012 at 12:28am, as a reference, I have pos…"

James M. Shofner replied Mar 31, 2013 to State Dept Document 7277.... FREEDOM FROM WAR - the document foundation for our total and complete disarmament

20 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"Here is a .pdf of the above document.  It will be much easier to read. We are living…"

James M. Shofner replied Feb 24, 2013 to DOJ Memo: Outlaw and Confiscate All Guns...

21 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Louise Barnes

"My fellow patriots, Go to the following websites to see a little history about John…"

James M. Shofner replied Dec 23, 2012 to TREASONOUS KERRY AS SOS - Additional Confirmation The Enemy Is Circling The Wagon -

57 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Old Rooster

"Geroge, Try rense.com for starters: (For space requirements I've only pasted about h…"

James M. Shofner replied May 9, 2012 to US Army- Internment Resettlement Manual - Yep it's as bad as it sounds!

157 May 14, 2012

"Fellow patriots, If anyone wants to check this story out, just to go the MAIN librar…"

James M. Shofner replied Apr 29, 2012 to Is America lost?

69 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Grant L. Robison SR.

"Jager, I agree with you totally. However a word of warning- Remember the last (and o…"

James M. Shofner replied Jan 29, 2012 to DISHONEST REPUBLICANS, GUTLESS CONSERVATIVE MEDIA....By Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D

74 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Peanuts-and-Shells

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service