Constitutional Emergency

trish arnold's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"i completely and irrefutabley second that emotion."

trish arnold replied Mar 15, 2013 to Definition of Liberty in 1828 Webster Dictionary

22 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by Luke P. Patrino

"You go, girl. i love the new mission statement.  it's clear and concise. i can't wai…"

trish arnold replied Mar 3, 2013 to PFA will NOT be used for politicking or electioneering

22 Mar 26, 2013

"gross. don't defame the pigs."

trish arnold replied Mar 2, 2013 to This is definitely one way to do it :)

46 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by David Swanson

"what is this?  very scary.  dark."

trish arnold replied Mar 1, 2013 to I really am uncertain about posting this video

91 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Denise Baran

"i don't think so.  won't they be taking ALL of our secrets and all of our plans with…"

trish arnold replied Feb 24, 2013 to Robert Gibbs Reveals: ‘One of the First Things’ White House Told Me Was Not to Acknowledge Drone Program Exists

17 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by trish arnold

"has anyone read the book Muslim Mafia; inside the secret underworld that's conspirin…"

trish arnold replied Feb 12, 2013 to Tolerance Will Lead To Islamic Invasion

15 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Dianna Zerbe

"doesn't this date correspond to another one ... within a couple of days?"

trish arnold replied Feb 11, 2013 to Micro Chip Implant Coming March 23, 2013

59 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Mary Anne Alliegro

"sure, he went to bed.  he had to be in vegas the next day.   that's what his people…"

trish arnold replied Feb 11, 2013 to The Absentee Commander in Chief... "You handle it, I'm going to bed" !!!

2 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"who was that guy and give me his number! finally!!!   but look at those around him. …"

trish arnold replied Feb 7, 2013 to REP SCREAMS TYRANNY ON THE THE FLOOR

5 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"stingray!    good connections!!!!    thank you for sharing about that heart attack. …"

trish arnold replied Jan 29, 2013 to Poll for PFA that is important for PFA members to participate in

274 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Chris Senior

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service