Constitutional Emergency

John W Robbins's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"but any semblence of Christianity is banned from the military with the narrow except…"

John W Robbins replied Nov 1, 2012 to Fort Leavenworth Kansas Army Base Hosts Shariah Class

15 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Robert L Garnett

"yes it does and yes he and so many others with him prior"

John W Robbins replied Oct 28, 2012 to Executive Order -- Establishing the White House Homeland Security Partnership Council

19 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Joe G Sanchez

"the scotus is as corrupt, left-wing and nwo-minded as have any of the administration…"

John W Robbins replied Oct 28, 2012 to Executive Order -- Establishing the White House Homeland Security Partnership Council

19 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Joe G Sanchez

"he won't.. he's as big gov't as 0bamination... he wrote and installed the template v…"

19 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Joe G Sanchez

"although late in the game, file impeachment proceedings contingent with murder, acce…"

John W Robbins replied Oct 25, 2012 to Bill Clinton told Hillary To Resign; US Arming ‘Syrian Rebels’ With Ties To Al Queda, Muslim Brotherhood

22 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Marc Goldstone

"she's in it for the money and notariety - she must be low on cash flow...  her attem…"

John W Robbins replied Oct 25, 2012 to Judge basically tells Gloria Allred to Shut the Front Door with her court claim: Grants Adjournment

14 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"for evil to triumph all it takes is for good men to do nothing"

John W Robbins replied Oct 8, 2012 to Americans Are Ready, Locked, and Loaded

14 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by GUY ST ONGE

"it seems at this point that "taking back our country" may well mean more than most a…"

John W Robbins replied Sep 30, 2012 to Death Panels Have Arrived??

24 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by James C. Harrison

"when so many in our nation became complacent and unconcerned about what made our nat…"

John W Robbins replied Sep 30, 2012 to Americans Are Ready, Locked, and Loaded

14 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by GUY ST ONGE

"3 years ago i called for the local TEA Party i was involved with to go with a 3rd pa…"

John W Robbins replied Apr 9, 2012 to "Don't bother me with eligibility" say Republicans, one after another!

99 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Barbara Jean Puszert

RSS

About

Harry Riley created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

© 2014   Created by Harry Riley.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service