Constitutional Emergency

Michelle Ruth Blake's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"The problem is WE HAVE NO RIGHTS please watch this & pass it far & wide  htt…"

Michelle Ruth Blake replied Nov 1, 2014 to TERRY TRUSSELL ARRAIGNMENT UPDATE

21 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Wendell Beattie

"This country started in DEBT! We owed money 2 King George & that's where our pro…"

Michelle Ruth Blake replied Nov 1, 2014 to TERRY TRUSSELL ARRAIGNMENT UPDATE

21 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Wendell Beattie

"No 1 finds this STRANGE in light of all the lame stream fear mongering about ISIS &a…"

Michelle Ruth Blake replied Sep 25, 2014 to WHITE HOUSE FENCE JUMPERS? A SIGNAL TO OBAMA FROM HIS HANDLERS? WE CAN GET TO YOU BARACK...GET THE WAR GOING AND DO NOW!

74 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"Oh Please!   The crimes committed by our gov. have been going on 4 decades...they ju…"

Michelle Ruth Blake replied Aug 2, 2014 to OUTRAGE...OUTRAGEOUS...UNLAWFUL...SINCE WHEN DO FOREIGNERS HOLD POSITIONS OF AUTHORITY IN THE UNITED STATES ARMY?

90 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Old Rooster

"I'm not surprised by the actions of Obama or the dirty deals that take place  by the…"

Michelle Ruth Blake replied Jul 19, 2014 to BOWE BERGDAHL'S REINSTATEMENT TO ACTIVE DUTY? CAN IT STAND? WILL IT STAND?

80 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Ed Watts

"Look up at the top of the picture top of the article."

Michelle Ruth Blake replied May 31, 2014 to Operation Zero Footprint Will Bring Obama And Hillary Down (McCain/Reid et al involved)

185 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Going...Going...Gone

"Has any 1 noticed the number 4 the comments isn't going up? It say 19 comments but I…"

Michelle Ruth Blake replied May 31, 2014 to Operation Zero Footprint Will Bring Obama And Hillary Down (McCain/Reid et al involved)

185 Jun 1, 2014

"It is my firm belief that even since the founding of our country the secret gov. has…"

Michelle Ruth Blake replied May 30, 2014 to Operation Zero Footprint Will Bring Obama And Hillary Down (McCain/Reid et al involved)

185 Jun 1, 2014

"Here here! Taking an oath 2 support a foreign nation while serving in congress is ca…"

Michelle Ruth Blake replied May 6, 2014 to Judge Pirro Call's For Obama Impeachment

83 May 21, 2014
Reply by Stuart Tockman

"We need more people like Judge Pirro who won't compromise their morals 4 a pay check…"

Michelle Ruth Blake replied May 5, 2014 to Judge Pirro Call's For Obama Impeachment

83 May 21, 2014
Reply by Stuart Tockman

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service