Constitutional Emergency

general james taylor's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"i HATE this sob...i have never in my life HATED a President until now"

general james taylor replied Aug 21, 2012 to Enemy n chief hussein Obama Adds Military Heroes to 'Enemies List'

14 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"bring their asses on......i will take care of alot of those islamic bastards by myse…"

general james taylor replied Aug 19, 2012 to Facebook Warning – Jihadist group targeting civilian contractors

8 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by ARNOLD CARL TAPP

"Ted is 1 googleplex more American than that damn muslim-in-chief will ever be!"

general james taylor replied Apr 22, 2012 to Hussein Obama bans Ted Nugent from playing memorials for fallen soldiers

35 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Suzanne C. Short

"i will personally kick their ass out of OUR Country!"

general james taylor replied Feb 27, 2012 to Extremist cleric to lead White House protest calling for Muslims to 'rise up and establish Islamic state in America'

41 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Yvonne

"im with you my friend! he is a muslim and he is plotting the United States demise ri…"

general james taylor replied Feb 19, 2012 to QUESTION FOR PATRIOTS

128 Jun 19, 2012

"no we cannot we MUST mass together!"

general james taylor replied Feb 19, 2012 to QUESTION FOR PATRIOTS

128 Jun 19, 2012

"this is SUCH bullshit.......i for one am TIRED,as ALOT of us are! i am NOT afraid to…"

general james taylor replied Jan 10, 2012 to Court: Okla. ban on Islamic law unconstitutional

129 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Shane S.

"im with this site staying up! someone needs to expose those pos ragheads for who the…"

general james taylor replied Dec 31, 2011 to Anti-Muslim Hate Blog Taken Down by WordPress After Complaints From CAIR

13 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Dan Corcoran

"SO WHTTF ARENT WE DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT?????"

general james taylor replied Sep 20, 2011 to WAR ON AMERICAS SOUTHWEST BORDER - Is the threat real to our Presidential Candidates?

14 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Michael Lee carpenter

"i am in the military and it pisses me off that Congress would(excuse the cussing) F*…"

general james taylor replied Sep 20, 2011 to MILITARY HEALTH CARE AND RETIREMENT BENEFITS are on the table in Obama's $4.4 trillion deficit reduction plan

18 Sep 24, 2011

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service