Constitutional Emergency

general james taylor's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"yes please tell us where you heard that i read this thing and didnt find a date..."

general james taylor replied Mar 12, 2011 to READ THIS GOVERNMENT ISSUED REPORT ON THEIR PLAN FOR IMPLEMENTING GLOBAL GOVERNANCE BY 2025, NOW BUMPED UP TO 2013... OUR GOVERNMENT IS THE ENEMY FOLKS!

42 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Ima Iggymom

"tell me new yorkers...WHY hasnt someone taken him out yet????"

general james taylor replied Mar 9, 2011 to Free in NYC, Convicted Terrorist Still Supports Killing Americans

10 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Jerry C Peebles

"i will volunteer also..."

general james taylor replied Mar 3, 2011 to AMERICA - THOUSANDS OF PROBLEMS - ONLY ONE WITHOUT A SOLUTION

72 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"its about time WE have OUR march on DC! and NOT leave until we get obama impeached,A…"

general james taylor replied Mar 3, 2011 to Sharia Law Gains Foothold in US—Federal Judge Upholds Government Funding of Islam

20 Mar 4, 2011

"Amen all! i have a vast food supply because i know very soon...there will be the hav…"

general james taylor replied Feb 25, 2011 to Terror threats rising as FEMA orders $1 Billion in dehydrated food

32 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by H. Gregory Badger

"i called...spoke to his secretary...she informed me they are getting calls every 2-4…"

general james taylor replied Feb 24, 2011 to Oklahoma Police Capt. Punished Over Islamic Event

19 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Twana Blevins

"im seriously thinking since the rest of the world is raising hell about their govt..…"

general james taylor replied Feb 22, 2011 to a very serious observation.

61 Mar 1, 2011

"its TIME that the Egyptian lesson should be an eye opener for US....we need to plan…"

general james taylor replied Feb 12, 2011 to THIS IS A WARRIOR CALL, A PATRIOT CALL, A CITIZEN CALL - Time for Action!

52 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Jerry C Peebles

"they(the so called indigenous people...can kiss my white ass! lock and load my breth…"

general james taylor replied Dec 15, 2010 to La Raza Groups call for National Civil Disobedience beginning Monday!

109 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Col. Randall Smith, Ph.D.

"another sit down in front of the tv commander...go back to sleep sir...."

general james taylor replied Nov 30, 2010 to List of U.S. Senators who voted for S 510 Food Safety Act

61 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by GoodBusiness

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service